The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Did You Guys Think Of The Relay Hub?

SHIR0B0N

I had a lot of fun talking with Server.

Also they should add utility to the hubs so they aren't ghost towns in aweek. The void trader will help. Access to an auction house would be sick but even if they don't want to add that they should make visiting hubs mandatory to spend rep or rank up. Doing something similar for mastery tests would be cool and give areal sense of progress.

Edited by willis936

To me, it gave off a very MMO feel. TBH I don't even know the exact purpose of the hub, can anyone enlighten me? I'm sure since it's only a stress test, many things aren't included. 

It's there to do what MMO hubs normally do.

Provide a much deeper form of socialization with players, help with building teams and immerse players by making them feel that they aren't alone in the game.

Right on with the AH in a hub, we need it :D. Or maybe move some of the instruments of the Liset ship to the relay hub, like the Market, or the Forge. Though yes we'd give up the ease of access to those things, but they seem like things that don't belong on a ship.

However, I will suggest an idea a previous Tenno suggested for dojos. 

A Kubrow pound in the relay hub. People who no longer wish to keep their Kubrows, could pay a fee and bring them to the pound for others to buy. Kinda like an animal shelter. If only I could find the OP of that idea.

It would be interesting to see all of the physics calculations done on the server for the entire hub every tick and the information sent to the clients that need it (which might not be all of the information in the hub). This puts a decent processing burden on the server and might add some latency to the clients but would probably solve a lot of fps issues. The actual challenge of doing that is another issue.

I honestly think that there should be a portal leading to each syndicate's base instead of just having doors to separate them.

You know those portals in sabotage mission then prolly like 2 syndicate guardians guarding the portal cuz like Veil can just go knock knock then spray a rakta ballistica on those kneeling hexis ppl.

what are hubs for exactly. i dont watch the LS so i dont know if they serve a purpose other than a place for Tenno to gather. if thats the case why not make clan dojos with that much space for tenno to all gather in a clan as opposed to instancing it.

what are hubs for exactly. i dont watch the LS so i dont know if they serve a purpose other than a place for Tenno to gather. if thats the case why not make clan dojos with that much space for tenno to all gather in a clan as opposed to instancing it.

Well they might add trading posts in the future. For now they're great for standing uncomfortably close to other players. IS THAT NOT ENOUGH???

Well they might add trading posts in the future. For now they're great for standing uncomfortably close to other players. IS THAT NOT ENOUGH???

nah, my liset is cozy enough, especially when im looking over the void by myself. A hub would mean i have to run into hot, sweaty rhinos constantly. ill pass on that adventure.

Because not everyone is going to go to the same dojo. Relays are more of a public area than dojos which you have to get an invite to. Even if they made them public they still wouldn't be the same as what we currently have.

It may be currently just for Tenno to gather but it seems to add a lot to the game.

Edited by Naith

They are better than region chat, and not quite as good as council chat.

Good for shenanigans and derping around between missions.

Terrible for finding a squad (which is good imo, less recruiting there)

I'll have more of an opinion when they are done.

But still, founders only hub pls.

They are better than region chat, and not quite as good as council chat.

Good for shenanigans and derping around between missions.

Terrible for finding a squad (which is good imo, less recruiting there)

I'll have more of an opinion when they are done.

But still, founders only hub pls.

Too add, we should all learn Russian as its only language spoken in Hubs. And yes, Founder Hub with Russian is also needed.