Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova And The "deep Bow" Gesture...

OkamiMilo

This community....

*hides face in shame*

You get used to it. In all honesty, Valkyr's the only one I'm really attracted to. Or Ember.

If either were real, wow...

Not even for their chest or hind like most people. I just find them attractive. They absolutely resonate with *@##$iness and top-dog personalities. X3

Edited by WingedCrusade

He's gone now. You are his heir apparent, so it seems. Godspeed.

Morec0 stands tall as the lights around him begin to flicker.

Through the walls phase particles of energy, a deep purple lightening arcs off of the surrounding items. They are untouched by it, strangely, yet they also feel as though they are forever altered by it.

Morec0 spreads his arms apart, the energy gathering around him, the arcing electricity licking at his limbs and torso. It does not burn, it does not shock. It feels like nothing, and yet it feels something all the same.

The energy particles begin to swirl, faster, faster, faster still; they pick up dust, air, other items, a random snake that was in the room and the cardboard box he had been hiding in, as they encircle Morec0. He just stands there, arms outstretched, ready to receive the gift.

The swirling wind lifts him from the ground, inch by inch, until he is a full two feet in the air, suspended away from any surface or structure. The purple electricity stops its random arching and lashes out towards the whirlwind of energy, coating it with its deep magenta color and turning into something that appears to be a solid but is not a solid.

Within the chrysalis-like wind, Morec0 is bombarded by energy, ideas, emotions, thoughts, all absorbed into him; the great memories of those who came before him, those greater ancestors, those masters, of the way. It changes him not, but changes him all the same. He is the same, yet different because of it. Slowly, he closes his eyes, basking in the changes, before opening them with a snap.

He announces: "I am PsychedelicMorec! Heir to the Throne of Snake! Follower of the Valkyrbooty! I am one and multiple with those who came before! I am here, and I am ready to serve my purpose!"

The energy slowly dissipates as he accepts this charge. He is lowered to the ground. He takes deep breaths as the last of the energy, of the electricity, of the light, fades.

He turns to his computer.

He sits down.

He writes a nonsense story in the hopes that someone will get a chuckle out of it and throws in a self-referential 4th Wall joke at the end in hopes that if that doesn't work at least the ironic factor may play in.

He knows it wont, though.

*waits for someone to feel "insulted" by this and claim the community is just a bunch of sexist misogynists*

I'm not sexist, I just really /am/ attracted to Valkyr... .//.

Edit; Misogynistic is a wrong term to use for this honestly since it spurns more from a hatred or despise for women.

Just stating.

Double Edit; I just realized you may have said that somebody's /going/ to say that, not that you /are.../

Oops...

Edited by WingedCrusade

I'm not sexist, I just really /am/ attracted to Valkyr... .//.

Edit; Misogynistic is a wrong term to use for this honestly since it spurns more from a hatred or despise for women.

Just stating.

I'm using the radical feminists who don't know what the words misogynistic or feminism means as a joke. I know fully what it means.