The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframes Did You Use For The Survival Event?

izzatuw

Mesa.

And in those thirty minutes I learned to love Limbo.  [Taken out of context that sounds so hilarious]  I'd basically sit at a 4 way path and played Invincible sentry, effectively taking down a majority of all enemies that came into the area to attack my team, the infested couldn't attack me though~

Trinity because i like spamming abilities, and she performed really well. My problem isn't the difficult, the real dilemma is that I did the event four times with eccellent host, but I never got my mods. The first time it didn't save anything, the second disconnected all the player except me from the session, the third crashed at the middle of it (about 40 minutes) and when I rejoined the session we reached 1 hour and 10 minutes, but again the game didn't save the progress, and the fourth one failed due to a Host migration.

Used Zephyr with a melee build. Divebomb to create openings to cut through the mobs and Tornado when I needed a quick respite to regroup and activate LS. Didn't bother to go beyond 30 minutes 'cause I don't care about getting 2 chances at event Tethra mods I already have.

Edited for clarity.

Edited by Xrkr

First time was with nekros spamming desecrate.  Made it to a little over 30 with six or seven lifesupport pods still available.  Probably should've stopped desecrating and started shooting ;D

Second time was with trinity.  Just a simple link/melee build with a dakra prime.  Made to over 40+ with the help of a nicely rounded team - nekros, rhino, and vauban.

Did it twice, Valkyr both times.  First time i had a really good team of a Nekros, a Nova, Me and... somebody i don't remember, but still!

The second time was eh, had an AFK Rhino prime that got downed and then didn't revive, and a Trinity that kept meleeing everything without moving onward to the next pod, and my friend with Saryn, and myself as Valkyr again.

As Vauban, I Vortexed. And used a bow to kill everything gathered in one place.
As Nekros, I pressed 3. And used a bow to kill all eximus in one-to-two shots. Reduced duration, 2 when surrounded.
As Nova, I pressed 4, then pressed 2 and shot the bubble with a bow. And thought it was amusing seeing the arrow hit 5 times before continuing on.
As Zephyr, I quickly made my way to LS, and when we got swarmed, I blew them all away. With 4.
As Nyx..... I got everyone killed and decided it was time to let myself sleep.