Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Mutalist Incursions: Results

[DE]Rebecca

Wait.... Warbros didn't place first?

Who divided by zero?

Seriously though, good effort by all!

They don't realistically have the active numbers to compete in an event where you can't grind and the time investment is continual hours on end.

Simply how the clan is set up via recruitment, etc, and the lack of the ability to change tiers.

So, DE; there's no more events for the rest of the year, right? Because seriously, I'd like to be able to say that WARBREED aced 2014 right here without it coming back to bite me in the behind. 

In any event, congrats to everyone that placed! Oh, and because this wouldn't be a real post without the obligatory fan-art/meme, I present to you:
Yy6n4MH.jpg

Strange. We're on Page 3 and not many clans have come to celebrate or gloat. Only one or two posts about Warbros by non-Warbros.

It feels like people really don't care about events anymore as they used to. Remember Gradicus. Remember Martialis. The community was on fire at that time, now these are just ashes occasionally glowing with color.

How do we start this fire again?

Strange. We're on Page 3 and not many clans have come to celebrate or gloat. Only one or two posts about Warbros by non-Warbros.

It feels like people really don't care about events anymore as they used to. Remember Gradicus. Remember Martialis. The community was on fire at that time, now these are just ashes occasionally glowing with color.

How do we start this fire again?

Well, Gradivus had clans in direct competition with each other. Clans running for Corpus were actively working against clans running for Grineer, which created that competitive atmosphere. Newer events have been designed around a more united effort.

Also, using events as an excuse for clan recruiting spam has become somewhat frowned upon. 

Maybe cause all the main clans that used to gloat did not win.... Maybe cause the winning clans are more humble? Just my 2 cents XD

We used to gloat due to overwhelming odds. We still gloat about our freedom etc.

And even if winning clans are more humble, I've only seen Lone Ranger clan congratulating others.

No celebrations. No joy.

My two cents on the situation is that honestly, DE does not give enough to the competitive clans to make it worthwhile. There is always the argument about why we try for trophies, that no one will ever see. Try to rank on leaderboards that probably 90% of the community doesn't even know exist, etc.

Anyone can run the event leisurely for in the time allotted and get their mods/event weapon (Perhaps with the exception of Gradivus), but for the competitive clans. We just don't get recognition. DE_Steve says that hubs are perhaps one solution to this, that we will be able to build rooms in our dojos that will show in instances of the hubs.. An aid of sorts to recruiting, and showcasing our efforts.

There really should be more..

For one.. Event trophies should cost 0 dojo slots, and we should not have to use clan resources to build them.. What team in any competitive arena has to build their own trophy? 

Two: We should get metallic event badges. Simply apply them to the clans account in the system, and anyone in that clan can showcase that clans win, by wearing their metallic event badge..

Three: The wins should be announced on Prime Time, and Dev Streams, or even a global redtext shout out.

Things like this would perhaps spark a little more effort amongst the clans, and drive up competition. There could always be many other things to draw clans to put in that extra effort, test the limits of their ranks, etc.

Anyhoo, another power fist of  respect to all the clans that came out for this one..

See ya next event, and hopefully many more after that..

I agree with Gurzil.

If the care, DE may recognize the clans that in the semester or whole year had a good performance. 

Some silly examples:

- be able to (try to) put new content in the game. X clan won the "right" to choose a next weapon/frame theme 

- maybe some current planet "owned" by the winners till next event ( visible to all other players / clans like Dark Sector planets )

- interview with them 

- rewards for the whole clan or the top X in clan's leaderboard for the event ( plat / resources )

- 48hs special discount for the whole clan

my humble 2 cents.

We used to gloat due to overwhelming odds. We still gloat about our freedom etc.

And even if winning clans are more humble, I've only seen Lone Ranger clan congratulating others.

No celebrations. No joy.

Not much to celebrate when no amount of concentrated effort mattered. Your 3 hours would just be made worthless by 6 people doing just enough to get the event rewards then not running the event again the rest of the week.

The usual competing clans figured that out pretty quick. I hated it but I still put in my 1h15m-ish until the map broke just to help some people get the event done.

Edited by Atmos_Tech

hey buri, come on, play warframe! :)

btw. same as always. the better the pc and internet connection the more likely you win.

did they fix the lag thing? like when you play a long time on the map it will lag and you get massive fps drops?

did they fix the lag thing? like when you play a long time on the map it will lag and you get massive fps drops?

Yes they did, part of the problem was the mod drops it seems, more mods dropping over time =  lag over time. They now capped mod drops at 50 maximum each mission. These solved a big part of the fps lag all of us experience.

Yes they did, part of the problem was the mod drops it seems, more mods dropping over time =  lag over time. They now capped mod drops at 50 maximum each mission. These solved a big part of the fps lag all of us experience.

don't take it personal, but that's total bs.

Mods were never the problem (i had lags @wave 10)

It's funny how DE is trying to blame it on the mods and nerf the droprate of mods: just so ppl don't break warframe and getting rewarded. 

So basically it didn't get fixed + they nerfed the mod drops. 

じゃあね

__ 

machs gut Fraank `=)