Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scindo Prime And Skins

Inquizitor

Welcome Tenno.

I just want to let you know,maybe a week ago they put up a hotfix that removed ability to put skins on Scindo Prime.

Scindo forest skin was bugged,i noticed it,but once you equipped Dagger axe or Manticore skin,they both fit.

Except Manticore whole handle was not in Tenno´s right hand.

I loved Manticore since i crafted it,i know about the bugged slow debuff.

YEAH! There is a BUG with it.

Manticore slows the swing by 20%,not by 5% as listed

But back to the topic

I dont see a reason why cant we use Dagger axe or Manticore on Scindo Prime.

I am not a fan of shiny prime stuff,but i darn love the Scindo prime statistics.

I just want a remodel of it.

quick reminder,you can use Skins on Gorgon wraith,for example,but you cant use Snipetron skin on Snipetron vandal.

LOGIC!

DE

Tenno

Please?

There is no sense in not allowing players use skins on prime weapons especially on cindo prime. There is no huge diference between normal scindo and scindo prime. And i hate scindo prime look i wish i could use manticore skin of it.

I remember reading something from a dev stating that skins on primes raises questions as to the "ultimate" status of the prime weapon.

Why they'll allow you to change helmets and skins on primeframes but not put skins on prime weapons is beyond me, but it is their game.

I remember reading something from a dev stating that skins on primes raises questions as to the "ultimate" status of the prime weapon.

Why they'll allow you to change helmets and skins on primeframes but not put skins on prime weapons is beyond me, but it is their game.

Because the skins on frames are just re textures of the existing skin, and don't alter the actual form of the frame. The ability to change heads only swaps out the head and doesn't eliminate or alter the designs of the primed body, so that the frame is still visibly identifiable as a "Prime" warframe.

The skins of the weapons completely change their form, and obscures the fact that the weapon is a Prime.

The one exception to this may be the Proto Skin for Excalibur, which I'm not sure is applicable to Excalibur Prime, but is then itself an exception due to its exclusiveness..

The skins of the weapons completely change their form, and obscures the fact that the weapon is a Prime.

The one exception to this may be the Proto Skin for Excalibur, which I'm not sure is applicable to Excalibur Prime, but is then itself an exception due to its exclusiveness..

I don't care that this weapon for other players don't look like Prime in manticora skin. I don't care about "obscures the fact that the weapon is a Prime" when i use manticora skin. I want that my scindo prime had Badass manticora skin!

I don't care that this weapon for other players don't look like Prime in manticora skin. I don't care about "obscures the fact that the weapon is a Prime" when i use manticora skin. I want that my scindo prime had Badass manticora skin!

And they don't care that you don't care, because they want Prime weapons to be visually distinctive to other people. Problem solved.

The manticore skin looks terrible, and the Scindo Prime is a totally separate weapon from the Scindo.

This^

DE's logic is something like this: Primes are the original, and regular are a downgrade, so they are a seperate weapon. Meanwhile, a Wraith Latron is an upgrade from a regular latron.

And they don't care that you don't care, because they want Prime weapons to be visually distinctive to other people. Problem solved.

Nope not solved. If they want to scindo prime was visually different from scindo they would put more effort in it's design. It's just a normal scindo with gold elements from far they look the same. Here some examples of difference:Glave and glave prime, orthos and orthos prime. De must care becouse last time they didn't care we had Viver. 

Nope not solved. If they want to scindo prime was visually different from scindo they would put more effort in it's design. It's just a normal scindo with gold elements from far they look the same. Here some examples of difference:Glave and glave prime, orthos and orthos prime. De must care becouse last time they didn't care we had Viver. 

There was a coherent thought somewhere in that first part but then it just went to poop.

Because the skins on frames are just re textures of the existing skin, and don't alter the actual form of the frame. The ability to change heads only swaps out the head and doesn't eliminate or alter the designs of the primed body, so that the frame is still visibly identifiable as a "Prime" warframe.

It is applicable to Ex Prime, and I think the fact that the skin is exclusive is the only reason you're able to use it on him.

But the first point you mentioned is a bit odd, as that would mean that skins that don't remodel the prime should be applicable (even though they look god awful and messy.)

You can use reskin on any prime frame that has avaiable immortal skin.

You can use NORMAL or ALTERNATE helmet on prime frames aswell.

Why not on weapons?

Manticore,Brokk and Dagger axe are not RESKINS,they are REMODELS.

That just does not makes sense.

Its same with the Syndicate mods: Winds of Purity: Furis lifesteal,ONLY for SINGLE sh*t furis,not on MK-1 furis,not on Afuris,neither Dex Furis.

And YES,you WERE able to use REMODELS,even the bugged RESKIN on Scindo Prime.

Also,this is my 70th post,im so sad i dont have the epic number 69 anymore

Edited by Inquizitor

Actauly you can use acrane helmets on prime frames and they are altering the frames .Lets just we all admit this DE FCKED UP ABOUT THIS