Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Poll: Do You...

Sibernetika

I thought the kubrows were cool.... when they go to bleedout and no one revives them they go away for the rest of that mission. They don't come back when you revive.

The carrier sentinal wouldn't give me the loot at times, so i decided instead of having to wait for it to get unbugged, i just stopped useing it. Then i got the Dethcube. Thanks to the Dethcube, my survivability has increased by 40%. I'll be sticking with the Dethcube. After Dethcube/Sentinal uses it's regen mod to come back, it refreshes and the sentinal comes back after you hit "Revive".

Unless i'm wrong about the regen mod working like that... my sentinal is normally with me when i end mission after reviveing and stuff would be doing alot more damage at that point so.... i'm sure the regen mod refreshes.

Edited by MageSkeleton

mostly sentinels for me right now. I tried using doges but then I just wanted to be nice to them much more then I could. 

I wanted to go play fetch on earth, not murder 100s of grineer. same with phobos. why can't I just make sand castles while blizzy fuzzy or spotty (my kubrows names) have fun digging up used bullet cartridges and pieces of grineer helmets?

that and I feel a bit sad that I have to buy injectors to keep them alive.

so that's why I usally use either dave my death cube, or snoopy my helios (yes I named my sentinels as well.) dave has saved my butt more then a few times and snoopy is so fast at scanning that he got me a full stalker codex entry.

he's allso addicted to scanning vents and fans 24/7 but I still love him. what's the matter if a few 1000s or credits are used up on codex scanners? im rich!

For me it depends. If I am doing a high level mission (t4 stuffs) I'll bring along Carrier because I don't want to need to revive my Kubrow all the time. If I'm being a stealthy ninja I'll run Helios so I can scan things. If I'm doing random stuff on the star chart I'll bring sentinel or Kubrow. 

My Kubrow, heck my sentinels are gathering dust bcuz good o' Fenrir is keeping me alive digging stuff for me and tackling enemies left right and center. ;3

Cant remember the last time i even bothered to use my Carrier.

Edited by Keiga150

Sentinel. I don't want to have to take care of something in a fight, I want an emotionless being that regens without complaints whenever it blows up.

The kubrow gets pissed every time it dies and needs me to spend more money to keep it alive. Does my Wyrm Prime? Nope, it just fires and forgets. My best buddy.