Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working On A Saryn Cosplay! (Haitus)

Dagnie

Yeah, months. ;u; the armor and details are the longest part, I'm afraid!

Like, I'm actually working on this for PAX Prime in August ;u;

Even then, I'm not 100% I'll have it done by then, which is why Nyx is gonna be like a backup since I know she can be done in time.

You definitely need Grineer cloning technology for this. More copies of you, faster you will make that costume.

*Prepares pitchforks and torches if not done in time. Heresy wont be allowed!*

:)

Yeah, months. ;u; the armor and details are the longest part, I'm afraid!

Like, I'm actually working on this for PAX Prime in August ;u;

Even then, I'm not 100% I'll have it done by then, which is why Nyx is gonna be like a backup since I know she can be done in time.

Okay. Well, will you be trying my suggestion of the helmet face made out of sunglasses-like material?

Sharona looks like what I would probably look like if I were in warframe LOLLLL.

Would totally cosplay, tbh.

And Mesa comes when:

> I finish figuring out how to pattern her little vest thing

> I figure out what shape her head is supposed to be like wtf

Exactly she is perfect for you

I'm drawing out a template for EVA and craft foam right now to try and make the Chlora helmet. Hopefully it works?

I've done as much as I can so far with the few reference photos online.

I'll have to just log on and try to screenshot the helmet best i can. = 3= ... Later. When I'm done eating while drawing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's slow right now since I just recently moved and have been working on unpacking more than costuming. Hopefully i can hop back on working on the costume soon. > 3<

Ok! No problem! Take your time. :) I am just excited to see the final product(s) ;)

I'm kinda interested in doing a cosplay myself one of these days. I've never been to a comicon/games con or anything but I really want to go to at least one! Do you have any advice for a newb?

Anyways, love what you're doing! Looks awesome! :D

It's slow right now since I just recently moved and have been working on unpacking more than costuming. Hopefully i can hop back on working on the costume soon. > 3<

Ah! Good to know.

I noticed you hadn't been online in several weeks and was wondering what happened.

• 1 month later...

This is super cool! I can't wait to see more progress, as I'm also doing a Saryn cosplay, though I'm doing some of her armour bits in worbla, and probably her helmet too. Wish I could so the printing thing you did as a base, but I'm kinda tall, so it might be a little out of my price range XD