Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guys, About Our Feedback As Players...

4MostlyHarmless2

In the light of the recent New Infested/ Nullifier Corpus Crewman threads...

Guys, please. I understand that these guys are either ridiculously easy or ridiculously difficult depending on how you want to play the game. What I don't understand is those players who insist on playing the game their way, lose to these new units, and then insist on fixing these new units with suggestions to conveniently fit the playstyle they like using

Yes, these new units are a surprise and a change to what we are used to dealing with. But as a player of this game, please do not forget that there are almost 10,000+ other people also playing, and there is bound to be someone out there who has managed to find an effective strategy to fight these new enemies at whatever level. 

Admittedly, DE can release some extremely broken enemy units that will make the game hell for us. Instead of individually posting our personal opinions, however, it might be a better idea to start or reply to topics where we can find out, with open minds, how to beat new enemies. 

tl:dr, please stop insisting that "This enemy breaks the game because I want to play the game my way and I can't beat it my way therefore my opinion is correct and the rest of you are wrong". Be constructive, open minded and keep your cool when discussing things online. 

Its circlejerking as usual.

"I am using Interceptions to gain as much reputation possible in one wave. Dont care about question where i be might using exploits. DE will surely do something to hinder my play style and i will cry about that. I dont care about tha, and i am the legitimate cause for DE doing something to Interceptions."

They are like 5 years old children. Does something wrong, and he knows that. Cries when he is punished for that.

Edited by RoboDoge

"I am using Interceptions to gain as much reputation possible in one wave. Dont care about question where i be might using exploits. DE will surely do something to hinder my play style and i will cry about that. I dont care about tha, and i am the legitimate cause for DE doing something to Interceptions."

They are like 5 years old children. Does something wrong, and he knows that. Cries when he is punished for that.

This.

I couldn't agree more. I am somehow tired of these "babies" crying for nerfs, i mean, they asked for something harder after all.

I find these Crewmen interesting to fight, and i really hope DE doesn't change them.

(But i hope they fix the bug with the abilities been cancelled.)

Edited by DarkLordX2

with open minds, 

Funny, but this post (and the other like it) are anything but open minded.

tl:dr, please stop insisting that "This enemy breaks the game because I want to play the game my way and I can't beat it my way therefore my opinion is correct and the rest of you are wrong". Be constructive, open minded and keep your cool when discussing things online.

This sentence itself is already self-contradictory, you are telling people to be open minded and constructive, yet at the same time you're not being open minded by making such assumptions in the part between the " "s.

Let me tell you something, since the sword alone do you know what has DE told us? That we could and should be able to play however we want, however we see fit. People are adhering to DE's word on that, and the complaints come from the new units (specifically the nullifier) being a complete turn on that promise DE made (which to this day they have not said anything to back down from it).

While you are telling people where to put their feedback you are also making harsh assumptions that everyone who dislikes the new units (and many, many have given well founded arguments) is raging senslessly and doesn't know what to do. Many of them do, they just don't like it and they have their reasons ( although admittedly some complaints can be indeed poorly founded). This is just a more politely written 'shut up' thread, and honestly I think you could have gotten your point across better if you didn't immediatly assume everyone who dislikes the new units is simply mindlessly raging.

I couldn't agree more. I am somehow tired of these "babies" crying for nerfs, i mean, they asked for something harder after all.

Posts like these are exactly what's wrong with this community, so because they dislike the new units they are merely 'babies crying' then? It doesn't matter plenty have presented legitmate concerns or well writtern arguments?

Also flash news, the community is not a single entity, it does not share a single mind, people with different oppinions, preferences and views exist believe it or not.

Posts like these are exactly what's wrong with this community, so because they dislike the new units they are merely 'babies crying' then? It doesn't matter plenty have presented legitmate concerns or well writtern arguments?

Maybe you could read my previous comment again.

""babies" crying for nerfs, i mean, they asked for something harder after all."

So, you are telling me it's wrong if i dislike something. Tell me where i did say something about people disliking the new units, i am quite sure i didn't said such thing.

Edit: Some people don't dislike them, they just want them to be easier.

Edited by DarkLordX2

So, you are telling me it's wrong if i dislike something. Tell me where i did say something about people disliking the new units, i am quite sure i didn't said such thing.

And maybe you should read my comment again, specifically the bit beneath the part you quoted. The people who want the units toned down are not necesarily those that asked for 'harder content' yet you're making that generalizing assumption.

Also yes some people want to tone them down the new untis because they obviously dislike them, it doesn't take away the fact that you called them 'babies crying for nerfs'.

So, you are telling me it's wrong if i dislike something.

Now you're just making stuff up.

-snip-

Anyhow, you are taking my comment too serious, by the way, of course i know that the people who ask for a tone down aren't the same who asked for harder content.

In first place, these Crewmen aren't harder than Napalms or Bombards.

Also, you said something i want to recall:

Also flash news, the community is not a single entity, it does not share a single mind, people with different oppinions, preferences and views exist believe it or not. 

I have my opinion, you have yours, we can't always agree.

Edited by DarkLordX2

I have my opinion, you have yours, we can't always agree.

On that I can agree, we have different views. That is not the problem however, the problem is when some individuals literally disregard/downright look down on those who have oposing opinions (as a whole) as if they were ignorant, blind ranters or didn't know how to play the game. And while you say you were not being serious that's not often the case for those individuals, to the point it's rather sickening.

Edited by RahuStalker

This sentence itself is already self-contradictory, you are telling people to be open minded and constructive, yet at the same time you're not being open minded by making such assumptions in the part between the " "s.

Let me tell you something, since the sword alone do you know what has DE told us? That we could and should be able to play however we want, however we see fit. People are adhering to DE's word on that, and the complaints come from the new units (specifically the nullifier) being a complete turn on that promise DE made (which to this day they have not said anything to back down from it).

While you are telling people where to put their feedback you are also making harsh assumptions that everyone who dislikes the new units (and many, many have given well founded arguments) is raging senslessly and doesn't know what to do. Many of them do, they just don't like it and they have their reasons ( although admittedly some complaints can be indeed poorly founded). This is just a more politely written 'shut up' thread, and honestly I think you could have gotten your point across better if you didn't immediatly assume everyone who dislikes the new units is simply mindlessly raging.

I apologize if the way I phrased the post was misinterpreted: it is difficult to be completely unbiased when giving an opinion. I would like to ask, however, how you would be giving feedback on the new enemies if you had the opportunity to? You see, the way that I think it should be done is that as individual players, we all get together and try to consult each other on these forums to develop strategies to defeat them.

What I have seen on the forums a lot are people just coming in with their opinions, without trying to consult other people to see if there are alternate ways to do it. Perhaps it would be more beneficial for the playerbase as a whole if we put our collective brains together to solve a problem, instead of straight up giving feedback based on sole opinions as a player. 

Funny, but this post (and the other like it) are anything but open minded.

Take all of my likes.

You're confusing "hard" and "unfair".

Also assuming that "some" means "everyone". Which it does. Not.

This is my PERSONAL feedback on nullifiers, which means it's based on my personal experience, tastes, and vision of what "challenge" is and isn't :

Are nullifiers hard? LAWL so much nope. Melee them or just mindlessly empty your mags on their shields (that is if you brought an automatic weapon with you, of course). Much challenge, such strategy, mind blown.

Are they FAIR or FUN? HEK NO. Biggest gripe I have with them. They just "nope" a big chunk of what Warframe is out of the game.

They do one thing : dumb down the game to just "use weapons only". "Just melee them" doesn't quite "cut it" (bad puns hum hum) here. They are just FURTHER turning Warframe into a generic, bland shooter. Yay.

Another thing they do : segregation. Any frame that relies heavily on their kit to do something is basically getting one big middle finger.

Nullifiers are only making Warframe bland. They only remove options, choices, ways to play the game, from players. They add nothing, they only take away.

I apologize if the way I phrased the post was misinterpreted: it is difficult to be completely unbiased when giving an opinion. I would like to ask, however, how you would be giving feedback on the new enemies if you had the opportunity to? You see, the way that I think it should be done is that as individual players, we all get together and try to consult each other on these forums to develop strategies to defeat them.

What I have seen on the forums a lot are people just coming in with their opinions, without trying to consult other people to see if there are alternate ways to do it. Perhaps it would be more beneficial for the playerbase as a whole if we put our collective brains together to solve a problem, instead of straight up giving feedback based on sole opinions as a player. 

Opinions are ALWAYS biased. Because they are "opinions". Objectivity does not exist when the human element is thrown into the mix.

We are providing feedback. Just not always the one you'd like to see. True, some of it is just anger, frustration, unfiltered, unprocessed emotion based reactions.

But you can only provide feedback based on what YOU experience. We cannot, ever, provide "collective" feedback as a sole entity, even if we experience the EXACT SAME thing.  Because we are not omniscient. We can only share our PERSONAL experience, influenced by our education, past experiences, and personal tastes. We can share opinions and try to make something of them, try to please the "majority", but not much more unfortunately. Unless the game can be customized for every player individually. That would be cool.^^

...stalker pls

you say stalker joke no longer funny? :(

about topic: I actually agree at some point with OP - aka people on community should not just rage on forums cause they cannot deal with enemies via press x to win methods and actually have to think to win.

but also I agree that this unit may need some tweaks to works (for sure in spawn rate)

lol exploits? people using abilities in warframe is now exploiting? how dare someone kill something too fast. I like the concept of what DE is doing to make it more difficult to take advantage of how the game is designed but your example is just straight up brain damage, please explain how using an ability with the correct mods is exploiting.

The OP is spot on. There are far far too many people who refuse to use the tools and game mechanics provided to us in the game and call it their "play style" but expect the game to cater to them and whine when they realize that that they can't get very far with that "play style".  I'm all for people playing their own way but don't expect that way to be effective at all when things become challenging. Should I expect a "play style" where my Vauban doesn't use any powers and uses only a ceramic dagger to be effective everywhere? That is not what the devs meant when they talked about their "sword alone" philosophy. Only irrational people take things completely literally and to the most  unreasonable limits. 

Edited by EetNotErn

On that I can agree, we have different views. That is not the problem however, the problem is when some individuals literally disregard/downright look down on those who have oposing opinions (as a whole) as if they were ignorant, blind ranters or didn't know how to play the game. And while you say you were not being serious that's not often the case for those individuals, to the point it's rather sickening.

Mate, you kept kicking the dead horse.

-snip-

No, when i meant "some", i was talking about...some people, not about everyone. Of course, the Design DE had about the Nullfier, was good, although imbalanced in some way, some people are very depending from their abilities (Note, i am not against the use of Abilities).

Maybe their main reason was to create a Crewmen to help balance the Ability spams, i mean. this Crewmen affects more the people who use their Ultimates most of the time.

And yes, his shield is very imbalanced, mostly when i, as a player who prefer bows, have a hard time dealing with these Crewmen.

And i want to say it again, i didn't mean "everyone" when i said "some", i meant "some".

Edited by DarkLordX2