Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Dissapointed With The New Prime?

SkyfaHD

I can't speak unbiasedly ofc but come on, volt was way overdue...... I am thoroughly disappointed /depressed by this. Heck I would of preferred trinity. But I don't know what signal this is sending, lore I passible as it isn't finished but I can't help think did they do this to get more people to buy it? And I swear they said older frames would get primed first correct me I I'm wrong.

Discuss your opinions below!

I know for sure I'm selling all nova p parts for credits, what about you?

They said older frames would be more likely to get primed.

And it would have been a female frame anyways, as that is the order.   It's weird that they chose nova instead of trinity, saryn, or banshee who are older female frames, so i would suspect they chose nova because she would sell better.  Which is fine, imo.

She's not even in the game yet and you're already complaining? *sigh*

It wouldn't have been Volt anyway. Unless everything I know about anatomy is wrong, Volt's male and primes come in the order male, male, female, female. 

It wouldn't have been Volt Prime anyways.

Also.....

And I swear they said older frames would get primed first correct me I I'm wrong.

28gzaye.jpg

(You know, just inb4 "they said this won't happen, I listen to rumors instead of what DE says" people.)

Priority was definitely given considering we have..what, 7 of the older frames already given Primes? 

I know for sure I'm selling all nova p parts for credits, what about you?

IMO, it'd be smarter to sell them for plat.

Also.....

Priority was definitely given considering we have..what, 7 of the older frames already given Primes? 

Also.....

my point I not that I want profit but I completely dislike it so if I could delete them I would

personally I don't really mind (although I would've liked lobster prime more).

For me it's kinda more important if I like the looks / how the frame plays. nyx prime I didn't even bother farming because I utterly hate the ... whatever the hell that thing on the back of her head is.

Rhino prime I just used for plat farming when I got hold of a piece, other than that I ignored it like the normal rhino.

Nova prime would, just like nyx prime, mostly be dependant on how it looks for me to be motivated enough to get her.