The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wow Just Wow

rechot

ICE put sechura on 100% for both taxes. we need to make sechura 0% again. We as a community need to put a stop to this kind of stuff.

Edit: remember when DE said in one of their Friday Dev streams. They said even a small clan can control a solar rail. I belive it was Sheldon.

Also they credits they give us as a award are the credits they have been stealing from us. Just saying the ones they reward are the ones stolen from us the community.

EDIT:I guess the real question is when can we assemble the moon and below clans to attack sechura

Edited by rechot

So take down their rail.

Fighting the rail is not the way this works.

The tax should be caped and fighting the rail wont help either because these alliance have amassed so much credits that they can put 1mill on it and people will fight for it.

This an underlining problem with rails.

So taking down their rail is simply not an option. There needs to be some regulation so an alliance like this dosn't abuse this system.

Fighting the rail is not the way this works.

The tax should be caped and fighting the rail wont help either because these alliance have amassed so much credits that they can put 1mill on it and people will fight for it.

This an underlining problem with rails.

So taking down their rail is simply not an option. There needs to be some regulation so an alliance like this dosn't abuse this system.

Get an actual large, organized group of people together and work to take it down. Like a corrupt government or something.

i'll support anyone that ISN'T one of the big 3 - ICE/V/ORION - even with no battlepay offered just because those Alliances are BS.

you know they buy the rails off each other, right, like rent? my Clan used to be part of V and this was openly discussed, that this or that conflict we were involved in was just a block because Ice or Orion had brought the rail, or that we had brought this or that rail and the opposing Alliance members WOULD FIGHT FOR US.

so yeah, if i see a small Clan or Alliance taking one of them on i'm there @(*()$ the man!

oh, and Lords of the East i'm not sure about, never heard them mentioned but the fact they hold more than one rail and also have some sorta alliance/connection with Ladies of the East, who also own rails, makes me suspicious.

Just ignore dark sectors and their "shlong" waving, voids are where the real action happens.

Until PvE'ers get a meaningful way to support/attack Dark Sector rails, they will remain in the hands of a few powerful alliances.

The wrath of the grinders/farmers is absolute.

100% on credits and resource tributes? They're basically trolling the whole community also by putting in the message : "You guys wanted to see a 0 so now we give you plenty of 0's to choose from." Or something like that. The developers need to really do something about ICE. I'm pretty sure the community is with me on this one.

There have always been better places than Sechura, especially now with Syndicates giving out T4 keys.

Farm for affinity and reputation at Cerberus/Void defense/etc.

Spend the reputation on things like T4 Captures with the Perrin Sequence

Speed-run the keys and get more credits than Sechura without having to deal with S#&$ like nuke-goo and bees.

Bonus: You also don't support any of those greedy alliances in the Dark Sectors, and deal with things like conflicts.

Edited by Draciusen

I can't deny that it upsets me that a basic phrase in the English language now directly and immediately pertains to a rather lame Disney movie.

In short? No. The only time I reference Frozen is when making fun of it lol.

Well I haven't even seen the movie (I attribute that to my lack of a social life Girlfriend) but between the topic of this thread being Ice and your statement it seemed like it fit.