Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Hype And Discussion Megathread!

Luxylol

I just want to know what's in the Prime Accessories.

I would have loved a Trinity Prime but Nova is one of my top played Warframes as well.

It is all a matter of opinion, personally I am not looking forward to a Banshee Prime but would love a Zephyr Prime.

I do hope that the Nova Prime we get doesn't look like the one DE Steve was sporting around. I like the shine but it should have more bling...but in the teaser there is a lot more gold unless every shot is of her neck.

Pyra prime syadana

Since there are about a million Nova Prime threads already, lets try and collect subsequent replies here. Any assistance is appreciated. Information below. Will add more as people update the thread with relevant clues/thoughts.

UPCOMING PRIME TEASER VIDEO:

NOVA PRIME SPOTTED IN STRESS TEST:

PRIME WEAPONS AND ACCESSORIES:

Won't list the proof here as it may be considered a leak, but here is the list:

Soma Prime

Vasto Prime

Pyra Syandana

(Unconfirmed) Sigil?   https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/355503-why-is-nova-the-next-prime-warframe/?p=3997562

(Mods feel free to delete this thread if it is against the rules in any way, but the video above showing Nova Prime is freely accessible on youtube and was being displayed by a dev during the stress test, as far as I am aware that does not qualify as a leak as it was intentional)

Edited by MechaDux

Unfortunately, maybe just for me, Nova Prime won't be as sexy as Nyx or Saryn, but nevermind, it's Nova. Give her to me noooooow.

Just another 6 months xD

More like 9 months, since we'll have to wait for nova to finish and the next two boys. Trinity prime, I guess I'll see you next Xmas~

28gzaye.jpg

(You know, just inb4 "they said this won't happen, I listen to rumors instead of what DE says" people.)

You're doing God's work (I.E. Rebecca's work), son.

Also can we just merge the ridiculous overabundance of Nova Prime threads into an official Prime Access Rumors Megathread? This is getting out of hand.

Edited by Kestral9999

You're doing God's work (I.E. Rebecca's work), son.

Also can we just merge the ridiculous overabundance of Nova Prime threads into an official Prime Access Rumors Megathread? This is getting out of hand.

And he beat the lore warriors to it, +1

"we will likely give priority to old frame......on second thoughts screw that we want more money for our christmas bonus "

oh well...Saryn will probably be in 2017....

They did the older frames 7 times already.  The 8th will be Nova.

7/8 being the older ones.  Priority given to the older ones.

This is fine, jesus.

(PS4)Joshuaalt, on 09 Dec 2014 - 8:45 PM, said:snapback.png

I just want to know what's in the Prime Accessories.

I would have loved a Trinity Prime but Nova is one of my top played Warframes as well.

It is all a matter of opinion, personally I am not looking forward to a Banshee Prime but would love a Zephyr Prime.

I do hope that the Nova Prime we get doesn't look like the one DE Steve was sporting around. I like the shine but it should have more bling...but in the teaser there is a lot more gold unless every shot is of her neck.

Pyra prime syadana

and Verlorum Prime Sigil

if you wanna see the picture of the prime sigil:

https://forums.warfr...arframe/page-19

at page 19 by Dead_Rabbits