Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Rewarding Experience In Warframe?

Valafor

What is your most rewarding experience in Warframe?

Before, I would say it would be when I found that Braton prime receiver, but recently I was confronted by a  MR 13 player in the Relay, who I was not even aware was in my friend's list, told me I was his hero back when he was a new player (no name, since WF forums has a strict no-name policy). it pleases me to see I am helping new players that aren't just quitting within a week.

Stalker droping my first Despair BP <3 Only after 7 months of trying to get them ;p [not farming, just normal play].

And maybe getting all the parts of Detron in 2-3 days when it was first released and nearly impossible to get due to low drop chance (not to mention spawn chance) - I never farmed THIS much in this game before this!

Bleh. OP is lucky. I remember when a helped a new player through alot of grinding, and thought him how to play when warframe first came out.

He stopped playing for about a year and finally came back, only to forget me when I pmed him. It hurts.

On topic, i think it was when I traded my kubro imprints for a buzzkill :D

Getting Loki prime in two hours of farming(a day after release) duoing with a friend before we did no more than two pug T4S's for the helm

(second choice would be farming up the prerequisite rubedo for Nova at 3AM on a Saturday after farming her for 8 hours-- during the droprate bugs, uncommon resources were harder to find than argon)

Wow OP, that's... kinda awesome.

For me, it's probably the first time I played my brother's account (MR 2-3 at the time).

He was having trouble clearing Venus and was away for a weekend, so I decided to prepare a surprise for him: Clear Venus and farm+craft a Rhino.

Ended up in a pug of (presumably) newbies trying to take down the Jackal. I mean, I was playing the highest MR account.

Without exaggeration, the fight was probably around 10 minutes.

It was, I think, the hardest Jackal fight I ever took part in, the hardest won victory I've been part of, and certainly the most satisfying boss fight I've experienced in Warframe.

End of the story, we (that group) ended up repeating Jackal until everyone had all the parts (~5 fights, as I recall. RNG was generous), and I did indeed leave my brother's account with Venus/Jupiter cleared and a Rhino waiting to be claimed... But the fact that he didn't get to experience that fight (which I didn't specifically tell him about) makes the whole thing kinda bitter-sweet for me.

Killing the Jackal for the first time. A group of four, frantically running from missiles, mines covering the floor, out of ammo, slide-attacking at the legs. Used up three revives. I was so thankful the shockwave attack launched you up in the air, away from danger when reviving someone else.

Mine would be about a month ago, a complete stranger I played with decided to give me warframe & Prime parts, I promised that I will give him half of what I sold these items for, about a week ago I finally found him and he needed a rhino part, he didn't quite remember me and when I gave him his share of 150p plus the rhino part he was stunned, I told him that he had helped me get what I needed to build my rhino prime and that he should enjoy it too, he was extremely thankful and sent me a request and now we play on a daily basis

Making my first warframe was pretty amazing for me. When i saw the trailer for Warframe i loved Ash the second i saw him and i had to level stuff for a while before i could get him and he was the first frame i farmed and crafted. But once he was out of the foundry i was incredibly happy with him. Fast forward to mastery 12, and almost 400 hours still my favorite frame, then after that was soloing my first void mission, which at the time i thought was the ultimate test for a Tenno lol 

I dunno about the most rewarding, but one of my favourite moments had to be accepting a random invite (turned out to be an Archwing part hunt) and the only other person who accepted the random invite seeing ThunderMirage in action. His comment of "Lemme get this straight... you sent out random invites and somehow snagged someone ready for T4 annihilation? Lucky bastard XD" absolutely made my day

Was looking for a Latron Prime Barrel in a T2 Survival and decided to play with some randoms in the Recruiting channel.

Was going pretty well, we had a Nekros so we were fine until about the 30 minutes and then our damage started to taper off (was leveling my Amprex).

I still didn't get my Latron Prime Barrel and there were about 3 life supports left.  My two other teammates headed for extraction but I told them to hold off for another 5.  Thankfully, I was using Volt and gunned it through the entire map hitting every life support capsule and then zipped past the level 40-50 mobs to extraction.  Checking the timer, we still had to hold them off for another 2 minutes.  It was crunch time.

We ran into the door of the extraction and used that as the choke point to funnel in all of the mobs.  I just spammed my shield and shock to keep them at bay while praying that I wouldn't run out of ammo for my Akboltos (my Amprex was spent at that point).  Of course a couple of guys sneaked through the back and I had to revive my team members a few times while keeping everyone by the door with my stuns which was intense as F***.  We were barely holding on.

Then the 35 minute mark finally hit and I got my barrel so we gunned it to extraction.  It was the sweetest, most dramatic end to a survival I've had.

Edited by DayInTheSun

mine was either getting the prova vandal in the breeding grounds event or finally unlocking all the nodes of eris. with the prova I was doing the event over and over and over with my friends thinking "come on lotus! give me your $%@#&* STICK ALREADY!!" 

then I tried it out on some low level infested and was like "hmm not bad, but I bet it could get a lot better with mods..." 

I had no idea how right I was. soon I was beating all the snots out of the grineer on phobos thinking stuff like "oh you want to live do you!? well to bad!!(WHAM-WHAM-WHAM)"

"you want to start flying away and shoot me do you helion? YOU WILL FEEL MY PAIN NOW! (WHAM-WHAM-WHAM)

and of course "stop hitting your self! ect."

then for when I finished or cracked eris as I called it I went a bit nuts with joy. first I celerbrated in silence just mouthing "yes yes YEES!" over and over. then I posted something here about how I was so glad I finally cracked open that rotten egg ball of a planet.

and then lastly blew 300000 credits on fireworks and partied for half an hour on earth shooting them off while listening to music I liked.

and since then I have been sucking the resources out of eris ever since.

Oh whats that infested?? I can't here you of the sound of my giant harvesting drone im riding sucking up all your S#&amp;&#036;! SEE YA LATER SUCKA'S!!

3 days ago in the hub, with a bunch of hanging out tenno there.

we talked about stuff, from praising each other fabulously colored frame, how everyone like mirage stance, to jobs and life, youth, IT, programming language, graphic design, etc etc. if any of you see this, you know what we're talking about.

I feel like I'm older but younger. The best chat i have this year.

Edited by dataman88