Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Pure Elemental Dmg Mods All 90%

xenoffense

It's been a while since I made one of these threads but it still hasn't been changed or addressed (to my knowledge)

Deep Freeze North Wind and Shocking Touch should all do 90% elemental damage just like all the other pure elemental damage mods in the game.

Really tired of there being ZERO good/valid D polarity pistol mods.

To me feels like cold is really understatement.  but over estamated by DE's.
If feels as if they are like "it slows them down, more hits more damage". But electric is a stun and flame is fire over time, toxin is the same and the others.

Just with that thought of Slow = more hits = more damage. Think they thought it was op. Sometimes I just can't see it.

To me feels like cold is really understatement.  but over estamated by DE's.

If feels as if they are like "it slows them down, more hits more damage". But electric is a stun and flame is fire over time, toxin is the same and the others.

Just with that thought of Slow = more hits = more damage. Think they thought it was op. Sometimes I just can't see it.

I guess you already notice but it was 100% proc in Damage 1.0 and it stacks if memory serves

D polarity is actually the worst polarity to have, it is never worth having one since the mods with D polarity are just bad.

I don't mind it on rifles and shotguns.  Sometimes it's better than having no polarity.  But yeah, it's severely lacking in versatility no matter what weapon type you're using.

you guys know whats gonna happen right.

120% event elemental mods for each weapon, starting after the 120% impact set.

I was thinking just that, because DE just isn't creative enough to make new mods.

I'd like to see elemental combo mods with + extra effects. 50% corrosion + 20%crit chance, etc.

This topic seems to have gotten a little off-topic, but I completely agree with OP, and have actually been meaning to make a post like this for some time. Several of the pure element damage mods are unreasonably weaker than their counterparts, for no adequate reason. Please buff them up to where they are inline with everything else: 90% maxed damage, 11 mod points, dash polarity. The d polarity makes no sense, and the underpowered mods make even less.

Considering how long those mods have been stuck like that, along with others (coughPureStatusChancemodscough), I doubt they will update them, sadly.

As Sakatchi said earlier, there's a MUCH greater chance that we'll get 120% element event mods instead of getting the current ones fixed.