Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Swing Line, Why Does This Even Exist?

Yinglong

The original ability was cheap enough to cast to swing around like Spiderman provided you had decent efficiency. Not to mention directional air melee just makes this redundant unless you wanted to get into obscure spots. Why was this voted over the disarming one which could have been useful for high level play?

Swing Line is a Warframe Augment mod for Valkyr that enables the ability to use 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 energy-free Rip Lines while airborne after using the first initial Rip Line cast.

I just don't understand the Design Council sometimes.

The original ability was cheap enough to cast to swing around like Spiderman provided you had decent efficiency. Not to mention directional air melee just makes this redundant unless you wanted to get into obscure spots. Why was this voted over the disarming one which could have been useful for high level play?

I don't understand us too.

Personally, I didn't vote for that one.

I mean really?  Spidermaning?

As an augment?

New players are gonna love that augment, probably even trade big for it - everyone else? They wont touch it with a barge poll because i think most of us agree its a bit of a fail for actual practical use in this current day and age where you can use the slot for a dozen or so other more useful mods instead.

And you'd rather sacrifice streamline/fleeting for this horrible augment? 

Get real. 

sorry, did i say that? i didnt. ok?

and i have some valkyr builds doesnt rely on very high efficiency. basically i dont use abilities very often. will i use this mod? i dont know, but maybe can have a try

Edited by Eric1738

At least it's fun and it's a making Ripline an even better mobility tool.

How about also making ripline dealing better damages while used in mid-air ?

Ive tried so often to do this and have yet to land one

Always try to grapple an ally from far above and never can at the end of a mission

Its not practical either way

9 slots for spidermanning... not really interested. wish the DEs could add an augment mod for warcry or even hysteria instead of this, cause i (and most people i see) almost never use paralysis and ripline anyways (exept end-stage with remaining energy and waiting for other players). why did they make an augment for the only 2 skills that most people never use?