Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Your "warframe Rules" That You Live By?

fractal_magnets

1. Ultimate's are only for emergencies.

2. You can never have too many forma. When you think this, you'll be out again the moment you need one.

3. You can never have too many credits.

4. You can never stockpile too many T4 keys.

5. Whenever you try something new, always assume you're doing it wrong until you top damage charts.

6. Don't. Panic.

Yes because that is cooperation.

Yes, I'm cooperating with my other teammates to agree to not revive him.

But please, explain to me how running a good 6 rooms away from the objective and spamming ults contributes to the team? I would really like to know, so I can congratulate the next hallway Rhino Prime xXxSWEGMEIST3RxXx rocking a Boltor Prime on how great they are at this game, and how much of a bunch of plebs me and the other people in the game are in comparison.

Stay near the objective, get all the goddamn revives you want. Play your own game several rooms away, die alone because even if someone wanted to save you, they probably wouldn't make it in time.

Yes, I'm cooperating with my other teammates to agree to not revive him.

But please, explain to me how running a good 6 rooms away from the objective and spamming ults contributes to the team? I would really like to know, so I can congratulate the next hallway Rhino Prime xXxSWEGMEIST3RxXx rocking a Boltor Prime on how great they are at this game, and how much of a bunch of plebs me and the other people in the game are in comparison.

Stay near the objective, get all the goddamn revives you want. Play your own game several rooms away, die alone because even if someone wanted to save you, they probably wouldn't make it in time.

This and, if you're gonna HH, just save everyone the time and frustration and go solo.

1: safe lifes of all those halfway heroes in so epic way that they will get their lesson on teamwork (unless they are too far away and I'll not make it in time - then its their revive wasted

2: never leave mission run with pubs

3. never transmute

4. Never ever even try to use ugly frame

1: safe lifes of all those halfway heroes in so epic way that they will get their lesson on teamwork (unless they are too far away and I'll not make it in time - then its their revive wasted

2: never leave mission run with pubs

3. never transmute

4. Never ever even try to use ugly frame

But dat Mag Prime helm of yours' is ugly

-Grabs popcorn-

• Be polite, ever.
  • Say thank you when invited to a void mission even if I'm going to help
  • Warn if I don't have a level 30 frame when joining for ODD
  • Ress my allies, but if they're too far and I'm playing Frost never leave the pod.
  • Host key, Host rules.
  • Don't be an hallway hero, even if I don't really understand what it is, but for the hell of hit collect these extra 5k reps of killings.
  • Always bring my best primary everytime going above T2 missions.
  • Be ready to ignore some of the previous tenets, because fanaticism is as bad as not following any deontology code.

1. only ress if i dont risk to fail the mission if you die to far away from the objectiv crawl 3rooms towards me or die :D

2. if you host a void mission and your frame not even reach 225hp or is under lvl20 good luck to surv im not your bodyguard 

3. long farm session are for boring ppl D: i hate to sit for ever in a surv or def 

4.NEVER taxi 

5. troll hallway heroes as hard as possible.