Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Req]Female Ash "special Edition" "fan Requested" Skin

Ishki88

Time and time again...we run into this epic drawing of Female Ash...and time and time again...many of us....old a new....get on our knees.....and Beg DE to make this happen......

Ash_Female_Concept.png

DE PLS.   This could be treated the same way as Excalibur's "Dark Sector" skin.

Please up-vote to show your appreciation.   If I have to make this thread every year I will ;=;

P.S.  Word around town is...........it's actually in the works.............. >_> <_< >_> >_> >_>

What if they did this like they did the Excalibur proto armor, I mean he is one of their earliest frames and to have a full out design like this and scrapping it completely seems like a waste.

That's EXACTLY my thought process.   It would just be a "special" edition skin.  The same way Excal's skin was introduced.   People just need to cut this gender bullcrap out seriously.  And PLEASE spare me when it comes to lore.  75% of the "lore" in this game comes from forum member assumptions.

Anywho, I did hear this was in the "works" so let's hope my sources were true and not trolling.

But they should. For gender equality. For profit. For reasons.

They already have gender equality.

2 Male Frame >>> 2 Female Frame >>> Repeat

To make opposite gender versions of all would be really weird and all-around unnecessary

And no offense, can't exactly imagine female rhino, or female hydroid.... and male mirage = Limbo imho

Edited by AuraMau

No. sorry, i don't like the idea of dual gender frames. we don't need frames of both sexes, it's unnecessary. Remember Nyx was supposed to be the female version of excalibur but they scrapped the idea. it's better to have different frames with different styles, not gender identicals. 

What if they did this like they did the Excalibur proto armor, I mean he is one of their earliest frames and to have a full out design like this and scrapping it completely seems like a waste.

Proto Armor was ripped from Dark Sector, another game DE did. The assets were already available.

Nothing exists of female!Ash other than concept art.

btw,a post like this was popped up a longtime ago and the pic is originally the woners,you should give back some credit

The picture is concept art from DE, not that old post's.

Proto Armor was ripped from Dark Sector, another game DE did. The assets were already available.

Nothing exists of female!Ash other than concept art.

The proto-armor was not a total exact rip of the original Hayden Tenno model, it is a remodeled Excalibur based off of it, look at the two models and you will see minor changes. Also what else would they do for the anniversary, a skin for Nyx ripping the other character from dark sector?, which would be pretty much against the arguments most people are making here. There is really no reason not to do it eventually for the anniversary at some point because people will just keep asking for it.

I support the idea for a female Ash skin. This could even be a solution for DE to make opposite genders for existing frames instead of whole new ones too. Would be less work than creating a new matching frame with different powers. It would certainly make a lot of people happy because who doesn't like more options.