Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Like Nullifiers.

Sixty5

They add to my game experience by having a unique mechanic that doesn't feel cheap.

The bubble makes them big, easy targets, and with todays changes it isn't hard to shoot it down.

Secondly, they aren't cheesy in the way they do things. Their nullification isn't unavoidable, it isn't un-telegraphed and it isn't a massive aoe.

The only gameplay Nullifiers really break is that of players who spam one button and bask in the glory of their massive epeen killcount.

And in my opinion, nerfing that playstyle has been needed for a long time.

So good job I say, the corrupted have been too easy for too long.

+1 OP

i knew they were going to be one of the void additions, just cuz the troll is so strong with DE, much respect tho, so in this case, its the good kind of trolln =P (and since their shield has been adjusted to shrink according to dmg and not due to hits, they are in a much better place i think now)

sadly though i was really hoping for several more additions to the corrupted and i dont really think the butchers was a great choice (considering its a unit that really needs a rework anyways, adding the scorpion or roller would have been better IMHO)

wouldn't it have been awesome if the hyena's got added as corrupted versions to the void? they could spawn like eximus units (ie less often than heavies)

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

The only gameplay Nullifiers really break is that of players who spam one button and bask in the glory of their massive epeen killcount.

except for OP 4 spamming ash BS n**bs >_>

but I do agree that they're pretty fun to kill....and the best part is laughing at ppl who complain about them

i dont hate\mind the nullifiers but the only problem I see with them on void missons is getting shred by 2\3 heavy and bombards when they are safe in side the bubble. try to get close to melee them and you eat some heavy\bombard shockwaves, try to destroy the bubble at distance and u get sniped by a gorgon and in def\sur or inter missons you know that u can get frell up by a heavy sniping u

Edited by DRACO_VANWOLF

I swear it's like some of you think that the only power key that exists is the number 4.

Added to what I have said above, I suppose melee and squishy frame builds are a myth then.

Well, after this update I wouldn't expect to hear too much whining about them.

You would be very surprised.

People are already over in other threads with the normal "DE hates its players" "this game is going to ded" "goodbye warframe" nonsense. 

I swear it's like some of you think that the only power key that exists is the number 4.

Added to what I have said above, I suppose melee and squishy frame builds are a myth then.

Unless you are running invis Loki, melee builds rek Nullifiers. Just walk up to them and chop them into bits

Squishy builds have no more to fear from them than anyone else. Just shoot the bubble a bit and it is gone.

Twin Viper secondaries are a great vhoice, mine took less than half a second to break the original Nullifiers bubble, and it has been nerfed a lot since then.