Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Devs...?

-S--Nightmaric

ok we can understand new players who started a few monthes ago to love nova prime BUT for older players this is wrong every single dev knows this mistake there's a pattern the DEVS put for the priming of warframes and that was using time line for them excalibur was the first warframe so he was the first to be primed and so on but nova? it should have been ash trinity or volt or vauban these ALL before nova so it's not right to prime something out of order thats just like breaking a ps4 you just got or throwing someone out of a window

Edited by Letter13
Edited to be more in line with the community rules

ok we can understand new players who started a few monthes ago to love nova prime BUT for older players this is wrong every single dev knows this mistake there's a pattern the DEVS put for the priming of warframes and that was using time line for them excalibur was the first warframe so he was the first to be primed and so on but nova? it should have been ash trinity or volt or vauban these ALL before nova so it's not right to prime something out of order thats just like breaking a ps4 you just got or throwing someone out of a window

Some punctuation marks, and capital letters all around, would make your message much easier to understand.

Wow... could you be a bit nicer about it? I honestly couldn't care who DE primes, I just hope it's one of my fave frames. Keep in mind, I've never played Nova (She's building) But honestly, DE could release Limbo Prime next and I wouldn't care. It's their choice on who to prime, and in all honesty, every frame will probably have a prime eventually. Just be patient.

Edited by Noxramus

They can prime what frames they want, in the order they want. They could release Mesa Prime tomorrow and your babbling about it would not stop them. Grow up you are acting pretty entitled here OP.

Edited by Xirka

You know what's funny? That order was completely made by the fans without taking one small word into consideration:

LotusReply.png

She says "They will likely get primed first". She never said they will get primed first, she said it was likely. Meaning the chances for a newer frame to be primed is certainly there.

I am an "older player" and I have no problem with Nova Prime so your logic is flawed....and lol at the end of your message :D

Many of us are "older players" and everyone here seems to disagree with OP. Most of us can see that this is in fact DEs game, yes we play it, yes some of us have given a lot of money to a game that is otherwise free, but hey, some people will be upset by the craziest things. 

Many of us are "older players" and everyone here seems to disagree with OP. Most of us can see that this is in fact DEs game, yes we play it, yes some of us have given a lot of money to a game that is otherwise free, but hey, some people will be upset by the craziest things.

Agreed. Primes going out of order is nice, keeps you guessing (Assuming your friend who happens to know stuff doesn't keep telling you) I hope they release Hydroid prime next just to throw people off. Would be pretty funny.

Please, tell us how you really feel.

IF DE set down a pattern long ago, they are well within their rights to change it, without consulting us. And I've been here for a year now, pretty sure that makes me one of the "older players."

I personally like having it mixed up, feels more like the Primes are being rediscovered instead of just made.  It'd be really cool if we got a Prime without it's "normal" variant, and I'm not talking about Valkyr.

EDIT: dem typos.

I'm not as old of a player as others, however I'd still say that this is their game and you don't need to play it. They are giving it out for free, so there's nothing you can do about it unless you try and give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, simply stating rage won't do much.