Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drop Tables' Rotation C Was Stealth Nerfed, Please Raise Awareness Of This Issue

cyrus106

I did two runs, but yeah it's really about luck. Rng is the name of the game. Learn to play it, people!

*sigh* people keep missing the original intention of this topic, hence why the OP says "Do not just say it's RNG". It's not RNG we are discussing, it is the addition of horrible crap to the rotation C of various endless mission types. We feel PUNISHED for getting to rotation C, instead of rewarded

Keys should be removed from rewards outside of endless missions. Nothing worse than doing a T1 capture, hoping for T1 capture rewards, only to get a key for a mission you don't give a **** about.

Keys are better than a Uncommon5 Core and resources. At least you can use it to make Dragon Keys and such.

Keys are better than a Uncommon5 Core and resources. At least you can use it to make Dragon Keys and such.

Sure I agree! Just keep the darn keys out of rotation C, it is unacceptable and just takes us back to the old RNG that everybody disliked greatly

why pessimistic? :-)

I wish it was being pessimistic.. it's about the general values of a large qualtity of samples blocked into 3 main parts, Forma, Prime part and everythign else not those other two.  Sure nova is a guess as she wasnt part of the testing, but for many other rare prime parts thats is fairly accurate (typically falling into the 2% or less drop rate).

I understand if it was a stealth nerf to help siphon players to buy plat to get the new shinies... bordering on unethical, but I can understand the need for making money in a free to play game. What I DON'T like is being left in the dark about it and even more so, seeming to put all the new things in the hardest places possible (by that I mean things like rotation c) where they've already diluted with the previous new stuff!

Now not only is it in an arguably hard/annoying place to get to (see this topic by another tenno:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/368822-c-rotations-are-downright-abusive-to-players/ and, well, Sabotage keys) but it's constantly getting diluted because of trying to make it rare enough to frustrate players into buying the package/plat.

I dunno, I dunno.. Maybe I'm just raging cuz I keep getting keys at the 20 min mark in ODS and that isn't what I signed up for...

sigh....im fine with doing more missions and hoping to get a part...thats fine...but when that part has not dropped for several days with at least 3-4 hours of grinding per day....i get annoyed....what angers me is when i receive S#&$ty stuff in place of a rotation reward thst SHOULD only be a prime part

for those of you who are lucky...good for you. thats all. good for you.

for my real farming brothers that have to succumb to flooded drop tables and horrible luck....i feel for you all....it sucks....it just @(*()$ sucks and i am getting real tired of it

there are times where i wish pwnatron was still datamining to expose DE's unjust acts

I did two runs, but yeah it's really about luck. Rng is the name of the game. Learn to play it, people!

Learn to play "luck"? You speak like its a tangible thing one can acquire. Please do tell us your approach to winning on a Random Number Generator?

Is it:

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? I think a wise man, we all know, defined that as Insanity. And right now, were all insane for enduring this.

Purchasing Plat is the only thing that bypasses "luck" and the hostile drop tables. And if we all did that, what purpose do we have to play in the first place if we paid to skip the 'content' we have and that they dedicated time to?

But then again, I'm old school because I actually like to play games and earn my things, as opposed to the wallet warrior gimmie it neow approach. Too many things are tradeable now(Syndicate & Primes should NOT be tradeable at all), that they have no options left but to make more incentive(hostile drop tables and walls/gates) to purchase Plat.

If we want DE to give us more, we have to let go of some bonuses we currently have in return, so it balances out. I'm sure its too late for that, so were just going to have to deal with horrid drops when they release new Primes and or Frames -which is quite often. Not sure how much more they can squeeze into the drop tables though, going to need a Tier 5 soon or something -just gonna get worse and worse.

*sigh* people keep missing the original intention of this topic, hence why the OP says "Do not just say it's RNG". It's not RNG we are discussing, it is the addition of horrible crap to the rotation C of various endless mission types. We feel PUNISHED for getting to rotation C, instead of rewarded

Well to be fair I was replying to the poster above me who said "Lucky?" though, but I get your point.

Learn to play "luck"? You speak like its a tangible thing one can acquire. Please do tell us your approach to winning on a Random Number Generator?

Is it:

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? I think a wise man, we all know, defined that as Insanity. And right now, were all insane for enduring this.

Take it easy there, pal. I just said it to say it. I know we can't "play luck", duh. I mean this is the condition as it is right now, and we certainly have made it clear to DE how it needs to be changed, as the drop table gets more and more diluted. But in the meantime, all we can do is just keep playing. RNG is still here, so I for one will still keep playing for the fun of it, not to grind parts.

And also? That wise man didn't take into account a condition where doing things over and over again actually has several outcomes.

Edited by haolee510

This is especially bad in Derelict maps due to getting swamped with junk void keys. Getting T2C for 20m and 40m at ODS feels like a cruel prank rather than anything resembling a reward. And of the ~8 maps I've played over the past few days, I somehow have just gotten junk void keys from ODS cycle C rather than anything of value.

Keep the forma, cores, and keys at A cycle please. Players are already grinding 20m minimum for a chance at getting something they want without being swamped with useless junk.

Edited by IlluminaZero

Forma Blueprints have no business being in a Rotation C table anywhere in the Void.  Those rotation drop tables are already too overloaded and when you get a stupid Forma BP at that point it just makes the whole run seem like a waste.  Please stop saturating the already rare drops with more stuff that isn't worthy of those tiers...

Forma Blueprints have no business being in a Rotation C table anywhere in the Void.  Those rotation drop tables are already too overloaded and when you get a stupid Forma BP at that point it just makes the whole run seem like a waste.  Please stop saturating the already rare drops with more stuff that isn't worthy of those tiers...

that makes a lot of players VERY ANGRY!

they write very bad words in chat after each forma bp

If we want DE to give us more, we have to let go of some bonuses we currently have in return, so it balances out. I'm sure its too late for that, so were just going to have to deal with horrid drops when they release new Primes and or Frames -which is quite often. Not sure how much more they can squeeze into the drop tables though, going to need a Tier 5 soon or something -just gonna get worse and worse.

We don't need to deal with anything. All the "overcrowding" right now is very artificial. All that's required is as follows:

-Remove all duplicates from the drop tables (with the exception of Forma BPs).

-Remove all worthless crap (cores, keys, O-cells) from the end of mission Void drop tables.

-Remove all ABC rotations.

-All possible rewards from one mission must drop with the same chance. No 20% Boar Prime Receiver and 2% Nova Prime Stockings, for instance.

We easily have enough mission types already. Hell, T4 wasn't necessary. I don't know why DE added that in 6 months ago.

Edited by DoomFruit

All I can do is merely echo to sentimentsof previous posters. I have all but stopped playing Defense and Survival missions in Void simply because they aren't rewarding at all, and I have grown tired of spending anything more than 20 minutes on a mission only to get random BS I don't need. I'm ok with getting any Prime parts because I can sell them for ducats.

I just did a thorough search of the forums. NOBODY is noticing this rotation C change of the void tables. Are we really that blind? Im gonna guess 60% forma drop rate. It's fine to give me junk prime parts, but please remove cores and forma from rotation C. You guys at DE promised you'd work on the grind and you did right making rotation c a goal. Now you've REMOVED that and made it so much more tedious. Please change rotation C rewards back

Edited by cyrus106

I just did a thorough search of the forums. NOBODY is noticing this rotation C change of the void tables. Are we really that blind? Im gonna guess 60% forma drop rate. It's fine to give me junk prime parts, but please remove cores and forma from rotation C. You guys at DE promised you'd work on the grind and you did right making rotation c a goal. Now you've REMOVED that and made it so much more tedious. Please change rotation C rewards back

I did several T4 Surv runs in the last two hours, I never saw anything in any Rotation that shouldn't be there.

Firstly, remember the line in the prime gear drop location topic that stated that rotation c had a 100% guarenteed prime drop? That line was removed without a word from the devs from the topic, take a look:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172911-prime-gear-drop-locations/

I'm noticing that the guaranteed random prime part at round 4 intercept, wave 15 defense, 20 minute survival is no longer guaranteed at all. I just ran 8 rounds of t4 intercept and got:

r5 core, forma, akbronco prime, forma, akbronco prime, r5 corex5, akbronco prime, wyrm prime systems.

I ran t2 survival and got

R5 core, R5 core, R5 corex5, forma.

I ran t4 defense and got forma, forma, forma, forma, R5 core, R5 core, braton prime reciever, forma, R5 core, forma, forma, forma. Holy jesus how high is that forma drop rate??

this pattern is recurring in almost all my runs. And before you all cry "that's just bad luck bro" I'd like to point out I'm not screaming that the new prime parts be handed to me, I'm saying that I'm not even getting CRAP prime parts. Please stop putting forma and cores in the rotation C, It is highly upsetting

edit: To clarify, many are not understanding the nature of this topic. We are NOT complaining about the RNG, we are complaining about the stealth changes made to rotation c of drop tables, as none of us want cores, keys, and forma for rotation c. Keep that stuff in rotation A, it was fine there

DE, I respectully request you change back the rotation C changes, as it was fine the way it was and made farming far more tolerable

1.the op is completely correct

2.it isnt just rotation c,did 27 void runs a day and a half ago,got 3 low grade prime parts and the rest were ALL CAPTURE KEYS as a reward, literally all

Edited by GunDownGrace

I've been noticing this change as well. What the hell DE, what happened to "Guaranteed Prime Part"? Though, IIRC, the statement did say "Guaranteed Prime Part OR Forma"

I dont recall it saying that. However, if it did I believe you. My beef is even if forma WAS a drop, it was NEVER this common. My forma supply has nearly tripled this past week! its ridiculous.

Edited by cyrus106