Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Texture Feedback

CGs_Knackie

Hey everyone,

I create one thread about prime items occured during Nova Prime Update. Vasto "prime" seems gold but there is only yellow color copying prime material. Why change that for one "prime" color? It's supposed to be primed, I don't understand. I suggest DE give us (at the people buying PA at least new PA) one exclusive prime material as we got on the Void or our prime weapons. So we don't lose the prime side. 

On the topic of Nova Prime's 'gold', today's Update includes the following:

- Textures updated on the Vasto Prime and Pyra Prime Syandana now match Nova Prime’s metallic texture!

Will there be further updates on the actual design of the Pyra Prime?

I know there is a sizable crowd who's holding off their purchases due to the dissatisfaction of the current design.

Thanks!

- Textures updated on the Vasto Prime and Pyra Prime Syandana now match Nova Prime’s metallic texture!

What about the Pyra Prime's "overall design being looked at" that you mentioned?

Id think thatd be the first thing to do BEFORE re-texturing something whos physical design would be changed anyway 

Any news on changing the colors of the trim on existing prime frames and weapons?

I know there is a sizable crowd who's holding off their purchases due to the dissatisfaction of the current design.

Thanks!

There's also plenty who are very happy with it. The only thing I'd do is go through every Frame and make sure it actually connects to them properly. It floats way off on quite a few.

There's also plenty who are very happy with it. The only thing I'd do is go through every Frame and make sure it actually connects to them properly. It floats way off on quite a few.

The major sentiment on the forums is that the Pyra Prime is lacklustre.

A stark difference compared to the overwhelmingly positive comments on the Targis Prime a few months ago when it was first released.

I love my pyra prime. The only downside is that the gold parts share a tint with other armor parts, so if I want my gold I end up having to possibly have my other armor parts looking ugly in exchange for having the gold my pyra prime should have to begin with.

The major sentiment on the forums is that the Pyra Prime is lacklustre.

Dudes said that about Noru prime too.

The actual design is fine though. I like the backpack, and it makes me look like a void angel!

Awesome news and a big thanks for sharing them! :) But what about the soma prime gold parts at least in my opinion they don't match aswell. :(

Edited by Draykes

Will we ever get excalibur primes gold parts to show on the immortal skin? ; -;

Thanks!

Megan, can you see if you can get this confirmed/dis-confirmed this please? Ive asked other members of staff, but they didn't reply.

What about the Pyra Prime's "overall design being looked at" that you mentioned?

Id think thatd be the first thing to do BEFORE re-texturing something whos physical design would be changed anyway 

The physical design won't change, I'll put money on it. It may shrink/grow and be moved on various Warframes but the aren't going to re-mesh it.

And the gold parts of the Soma Prime? Do those get updates?

I second this.

I made this comparison here because it's relevant to the discussion.

There is a term for the kind of "gold" the Soma Prime has, it's called Butter Gold.

7f88558fd5.png

http://puu.sh/dAtqm/7f88558fd5.png

Edited by Manelag

I second this.

I made this comparison here because it's relevant to the discussion.

There is a term for the kind of "gold" the Soma Prime has, it's called Butter Gold.

-Snip-

I love the gold on Boltor prime, i was hoping that Soma would have it.

Also didn't they say something about metals having new textures.