Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, I Started 4 Weeks Ago.

LittleNooby

LittleNooby saying hello here !

I started 4 weeks ago because a bunch of friends were also starting it. Now I'm mastery rank 8, 2 weapons maxed (formats and mods : BOOM <3 Angstrum <3 BOOM, Synoid Gammacor; This one is OP as hell right?), 3 warframes (Volt as my tactical tank, Nekros as the looter and Excalibur as "Brain? Where does it loot?") with 6 more in the foundry.

I started it for good and well, I like the mind challenge, the tactical view, the original gameplay, the inspiring soundtrack ... Ok, I like the killings, the mass murders, the exterminations, the blood bath, ...

I really like some point of the game (trade system + economic model, warframes OPness, weapons design, ...) and I do hope more will come even if I have still plenty to discover.

So, this is how I see the game, it'll be all you have to make a portrait of me, meet me in game for more !

LittleNooby

I started 4 weeks ago because a bunch of friends were also starting it. Now I'm mastery rank 8, 2 weapons maxed (formats and mods : BOOM <3 Angstrum <3 BOOM, Synoid Gammacor; This one is OP as hell right?), 3 warframes (Volt as my tactical tank, Nekros as the looter and Excalibur as "Brain? Where does it loot?") with 6 more in the foundry.

I started it for good and well, I like the mind challenge, the tactical view, the original gameplay, the inspiring soundtrack ... Ok, I like the killings, the mass murders, the exterminations, the blood bath, ...

I really like some point of the game (trade system + economic model, warframes OPness, weapons design, ...) and I do hope more will come even if I have still plenty to discover.

So, this is how I see the game, it'll be all you have to make a portrait of me, meet me in game for more !

LittleNooby

Whoa.. your fast.. I am a @(*()&#036; casual..

welcome and synoid gammacor isn't op like everyone says, its just good against corpus and basically weak sauce against grineers. if you truly want to exp an op gun then try the acrid it literally kills everything with ease even with all the nerfs it got. when I am on the prowl to kill all the bosses then I just equip the acrid alone and go wreck the cosmos.

Edited by ranks21

Wonder what it must be like for a young tenno these days. I started in a much simpler era where all you really had to do for end game was see how far you could get in a defense mission. Then the Void was added and all hell broke loose xD

Must be a lot to take in nowadays 

Heh, you remind me of me when I first played. Nolifed up to MR6 until I found a weapon I liked and I halted all my progress to increase its' power and stopped leveling..passed MR10 today. Welcome to the Forums and needless to say welcome to Warframe. 

LittleNooby

DUDE.... IT TOOK ME 7 MONTHS TO GET MASTERY 7, AND STILL NOT 8 YET... WHAT DID YOU DO ALL THOSE WEEKS STAY UP 24/7?

I did only have 2 hours to play after the day... so yah explains why im late. Also I never tried out new weps for some reason.

You guys play so much.

I honestly regret not playing in beta ;_; I played for 50 hours in beta and rank 3...

Goddamn if I was a founder I would have gotten that sexy excalibur prime

I saw you glitching on vesper relay yesterday xD

Anyway,I got that sexy excal prime with his skana prime :3