Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tellurium

duhadventure

you won't be saying that when every new item for the next few months must use tellurium

If/when that happens then I'm right there with you. But right now, Zareek is right, if you don't like AW you don't have to play it. Nothing that drops from the AW missions are required for anything other than AW.

you won't be saying that when every new item for the next few months must use tellurium

I have absolutely no trouble believing that Tellurium will be required for new gear, Archwing or not.

Which makes my overall reaction to this resource addition as follows: "Uugghhhh."

at least with a mountain clan, you have a ton of people to run and get them. in a storm clan you have to pay 20 and not very many people are usually active.

My clan has maybe 12 members we can consider "active." As for players that are actually on every day, there's 5 of us.

I'd roll back the clan tier but that isn't a do-able thing. I'd make a new clan, but that's a pain in the !.

Edit: As for players that actually contribute to clan efforts like research, there's 3 of us.

Edited by Kaiczar

did anyone try hardest lvl interception.? to get tellurium resources..

I run that all the time, and get quite a bit of the stuff from it. In total, I've gotten about 10 pieces from it, enough to research the Itzal and its subsequent parts (Ghost clan), and to have a few left over for the parts when research is done, which will inevitably also need the stuff. My best haul was getting 3 pieces from two rounds.

red text said it drops in archwing missions.

Also: playing archwing missions for an hour gets you the same ammount of resources as playing a mercury exterminate for about 120 seconds. It's a waste of time. Therefore very few people play and/or enjoy archwing. But what does DE do?

"oh, you don't like archwing? we'll MAKE you like it!"

I thought the game was supposed to be for the players.

Well I'm glad I always loved archwing