Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

I've noticed a small error in my characters description. The rings are not on her cheeks, they're on her ears.

Rings on the cheeks... that sounds painful and unpractical o.0

Your Valkyr reminds me an oddly amount of my own... The kit anyway... The Bow and Throwing weapons loadout, mixed with the exact same Mesa noble stance. Oh. And the appearance. Definitely the appearance too. ._. Edited by WingedCrusade

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. Sorry for sort of going up and vanishing for awhile, things at home haven't been ok. Still dealing with the roaches, my cousin and her son are living here now, and I'm set to start collage this winter which has me on edge constantly. I am rather nervous about going back to school after 2 years. I've also been fighting through some bad depression. I can't say with any confidence that I'm "Ok" right now. But at least emotionally sound enough to come back here and talk.

Edited by MasterDread

At this point, I'm calling it. I've started up college and started looking for a job now that I'm turning 18, and officially have no time at this moment.

I tried to use what miniscule time I had to think of a post to get back in but- couldn't.

I don't know, I may return in the future without warning, and I may post in the OOC occasionally, but at this point I'm going to say -

Who wants to take the role of Lusith? Eh? I feel sorry for leaving her lost amidst the many posts of the IC, and at least want her name to have something good done with it..

Well Wing, I can't promise anything with regards to Lusith.  I can, however, say that you will be missed here in LiB.  If you somehow find time for us again, please don't hesitate to drop by.  I will be waiting to welcome you back.

Otherwise, I wish you the best with all things Real Life.

Warm regards,

Temp

Props for the JJBA reference, but it's *menacing onomatopoeia*, not *meanacing*. Mistakenly spelled words are so much more notable when they are the only words in a post.

Koichi really steals? No dignity

Who are you? Who in face are you?

I feel you! Your feeling I feel deeply!

And of course...

What a beautiful Duwang. This feels like a picnic...

chew

Greetings, my fellow RPlers! 

I actually kept an eye on this thread losely multiple times over the last 6 months, enjoying a very pleasurable read. Firs tof all, I want to thank you all for that!
Since I now see that applications are allowed again, I want to apply with my dear Character. You find her hidden in the spoiler tag, because she's shy (actually she's not, but she didn't do her makeup today)!

Name: Souna

Age:  born 35 years before the Orokin's demise, 29 years of active duty

Description:
 - Tenno: This lady wears her dark-red hair short to barely reach her shoulders. The face is showing wrinkles of someone often grimacing in a serious manner. Her natural eye-color is a rather unremarkable brown, sometimes outshone by her bright yellow energy's luminescence. Most of the time she looks either stern or fierce - they say that's a sign of bad character, don't they? Her height is average, her stature athletic, especially her legs, which she often hides wearing wide trousers. 
 - Warframe: Matching her personality quite well, Souna has wielded a Zephyr-class frame since her early childhood. The colors seem to be meant to blend in with Primes, as they are bright white, dark gray and yellow-metallic accents. Despite being obsessed with her hair, she chooses a helmet without dangly bits: The Cierzo-type.

Affiliation: Moderately Lotus-friendly, sympathizes with Arbiters of Hexis

Typical Loadout:

- Attica 'Lightning': Can be fit with either armor-piercing standard bolts, splitting tip, explosive tip, vial tip or EMP tip. (increasingly rare from left to right)
 - Dex Furis 'Rain': The weapon of choice for hoard-slaying and suppression. They use standard ammunition, so the absurd firerate doesn't cost her half a fortune.
 - Jaw Sword 'Jet': The weapon's aesthetics please her, as well as granting it an aerodynamic design that doesn't conflict with her summoned airflows.
or
 - Kogake 'Thunder': Synergizing with her extensive experience in unarmed combat, she prefers this weapon over 'Jet'. Sadly, one swing of a blade kills faster than multiple strikes, so she often settles with the sword from sheer necessity.

- She enjoyed an intense education in unarmed fighting and military combat, which she has merged with her own style, utilizing lots of kicks and leaps.

Preferred Role: Agile striker, tactical offense

Imagery:
 - Her face without mask:

PLotQPp.png

- Standard warframe: Generic Warframe:

uFMiu53.pngiWYeVrJ.png

Actually, I have no clue how she could possibly enter the mission at this (or a soon-ish) point, but I'll trust Temperance knows why he allows applications. I hope we'll have a lot of fun and thrilling moments together!
Edited by ArrexDrandko

Hey everyone I finally have a mildly reliable way to post on the forums again, my laptop has... seen better days, She's suffering from a massive hard drive malfunction and it'll be a long while before i can either replace the hard drive or get a new computer together so for the time being my posts will be kind of sparse. Temp if i'm gone for an extended period of time feel free to just slap me somewhere under the radar until my return. Gonna try to cook out a post here in a bit but it might take a bit.

Hello! I've followed along for a few months now and am impressed with the quality of collective story telling demonstrated. As such, I contacted Temperance and found that some openings exist and I wanted to take the opportunity to participate. Please feel free to make any constructive criticism as this is my first attempt in this genre.

Name: Lake

Age: Unknown; Five years of active duty since reactivation. Appears to be in his late 30s.

Height: 6'5" (out of Warframe)

Weight: 270lbs

Hair: Chestnut (shaved down to a short, broad stripe running from forehead to back of the skull.

Eyes: Green

Warframe: Rhino (Battleship Grey with Dark Blue Detailing. "Thrak" pattern helmet. White lettering declaring " I endanger species!" running along the right gauntlet. Modified for increased health, shields, efficiency and shield recharge.

Weapons (willing to modify based on crew reception)

Penta Grenade Launcher (modded for adhesive blast, damage, crit, and crit damage, preferred for remote detonation capabilities to avoid friendly fire. And airbursts!)

Lex Pistol (modded for damage, crit, crit damage and extra ammo, preferred for decent punch and fantastic ammo efficiency)

Heat Sword (modded for damage, more heat damage and status chance)

Bio: Lake appears as a stereotype when viewed at first glance. A large, strong man built like a linebacker who uses a Rhino Warframe. Many Tenno assume the worst and expect Lake to charge heedlessly into the fray and require rescue as a result. Lake is not that stereotype. His size belies a serious and thoughtful voice. Lake prefers to solve problems with diplomacy before bullets and to support comrades with a joke or a hand up when needed. In combat, Lake prefers to use Warcry (which takes exhaustive voice modulating training in the built in audio equipment to properly effect the adrenal glands of allies to encourage the resulting increase in deadliness) to support his allies. Iron Skin is only used when shields are knocked out, Charge to reach a downed ally or escape a bad situation and stomp when surrounded. Lake typically takes on the role of a heavy weapons trooper, using his grenades to harass or kill groups of enemies or flush them out of cover. Lake has experience fighting infested, preferring that enemy due to the fact that he believes every kill frees some poor soul from the curse of rampant technocyte infection. Lake typically has several Team Health Restores on his person to better support his team. When not serving on the front lines, Lake is a voracious reader and can work miracles with standard issue rations. Lake believes that an army runs on its stomach and that a satisfying meal can provide a needed morale boost to front line troops.

Okay, let me get this out in the open.  I know everyone has been waiting on my post, and that said post was due to go up about three days ago at the latest.  However, the reality of schoolwork has recently hit me like a small sledgehammer to the gut and I simply have not been able to find time to write yet.  Rest assured, I will have a post for you all before the week is out; I just need a little time to get my feet under me instead of waving ineffectually over my head.

Okay, let me get this out in the open.  I know everyone has been waiting on my post, and that said post was due to go up about three days ago at the latest.  However, the reality of schoolwork has recently hit me like a small sledgehammer to the gut and I simply have not been able to find time to write yet.  Rest assured, I will have a post for you all before the week is out; I just need a little time to get my feet under me instead of waving ineffectually over my head.

There wit' ya. Just a heads up, you can seize Khaldun for redshirt purposes if you so desire. I guess I am just not cut out for RPing especially with, ya know, stuff to do.

Well you can start with why you haven't attempted any form of communication with us until now.

STMPD, You've been Incognito for the last few months now! Why didn't you tell us ANYTHING until this point? It just makes me disappointed at this!

...Because I'm a lazy asshat?