The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Meridian Syandana (Artwork)

Tekka_Croe

I've heard rumblings of Syndicates getting unique cosmetic items in the future.  With that in mind, I submit this as a possible Syandana unique to Steel Meridian:

C6W7eSl.jpg

This Syandana is constructed of extremely thick, durable fabric.  It's fastened on the left side of the Tenno's collar with a metal pin styled after the Steel Meridian insignia.  I think that a well-worn scarf fits quite nicely with Steel Meridian's "scrappy freedom-fighter" aesthetic.

I imagine it being available at the rank of General for ~200,000 standing.

The tint maps are as follows:

RGrsDd4.jpg

As a bit of self-indulgence, I think it would look great on my main:

WPf86mz.jpg

Thoughts; suggestions?

Looks legit to me. However isn't the max standing right now 132k or something around there until we get ranks higher than 5? I would imagine these specialized syandanas will be available with or after the syndicate primaries that are bound to appear.

Nice rendition! Only problem I see is that the core element of their sigils is the 45 degree angle of the majority of their designs. Sure, many people may straighten it out on their warframes, but the designs are still intentionally angled.

If it had a hood like the leader's I would buy it in a heartbeat. 

You'd need entirely new alt helmets. It could never be made to work as an attachment.

• 1 month later...