Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orcus Relay

Doozy84

I have to mention a time i went into a relay and mentioned it smelled a little like burning kubrow S#&$, and then i was spammed and called a weirdo. And then some one screamed and i quote "Damn you red pool this was my new frame and now it is ruined". An all i could do was laugh, and then he got spammed in chat. All i know is now i have one more friend than I did before.

I have to mention a time i went into a relay and mentioned it smelled a little like burning kubrow S#&$, and then i was spammed and called a weirdo. And then some one screamed and i quote "Damn you red pool this was my new frame and now it is ruined". An all i could do was laugh, and then he got spammed in chat. All i know is now i have one more friend than I did before.

this should be official. we should identify fans by mentioning kubrow $%#@ and kubrow $%#@ accessories.

that makes me so happy.

Also orcus best relay. Don't go anywhere else.

Baro doesn't have anything interesting this week anyway.

yea... definitely can't explain that one here. It definitely was not on Game of Thrones. If Jon Snow did what I was referring to, Ygritte would have never let him leave the cave. Can't say anymore than that so don't ask.

I'm pretty sure it did happen, in the books at least.

And I'm pretty sure Ygritte actually did want to stay in that cave.

Will see if I can find said lines when I get home

Edited by Sixty5

I'm pretty sure it did happen, in the books at least.

And I'm pretty sure Ygritte actually did want to stay in that cave.

Will see if I can find said lines when I get home

no need. especially not here. Which reminds me, anyone who hasnt read the books is off the island.

This tongue discussion is literally dancing on the lines of what we are allowed to say before the purple police purge us.

NUH-UH. Because its not a discussion and we aren't discussing it.

Now, what I've got coming up soon for SMC's romantic life...

Edited by Doozy84

no need. especially not here. Which reminds me, anyone who hasnt read the books is off the island.

That reminds me I really need to re-read book 4 before the new season comes out

Unfortunately I'm 4 books into the Wheel of Time, and I don't particularly want to lose my momentum there...

dammit.

[calls Ordis]

Ordis, this is a no go. i need you to pick me u-.....uh huh....yes...okay i dont see what that has to d-......oh....ohh...you and Su- ohhhhh, wait how do Ceph-..... okay okay, but i need to get back to the Liset now, i'm unwelcome here......sigh...cant you Cephalons multitask?.....calm down, Ordis, just get me out of here and you can return to your....okay good, i'll see you then. goodbye...

[hangs up. the GoT book-readers stare at me]

what?

On a scale of one to 7FFFFF, how &!$$ed are you that lady stoneheart won't exist?

I'm not, because frankly, Benioff has already gone so far off the books that it doesn't even matter. I don't even really watch the show that religiously and I probably won't be that emotionally invested in the new season at all.

I'm more worried about Martin living long enough to actually finish the thing. The next book is going to be at least as big as Dragons, and Dragons was 900 pages as long... And he's still going to do one more after that.

He's fat, he's old, and by the way, he only averages about 500 words per day... Which is about 2 pages. So he writes 2 pages a day, on a 1,000 page novel, so that takes him about a year and a half just to finish the manuscript, and then he hands it over to the publisher and the editing and production takes another year...  I don't think George RR Martin has 4 years left in him at the rate he's going.

And by the way, I don't care how brilliant he is... And rest assured, he is freakin brilliant, but 500 words a day is SLOW. It's HE'S GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND DIE AND NO ONE WILL KNOW HOW GAME OF THRONES ENDS EXCEPT BENIOFF SLOW. (Because he told Benioff the end in case that happens.)

To give you some perspective, when I'm really jamming on a project I'm fast as hell. I'm a freakin speed demon.

My last manuscript was finished in 12 days. It was ~56,000 words long and averaged ~4,600 words per day. I am as fast as nine GRR Martins.

I'm not, because frankly, Benioff has already gone so far off the books that it doesn't even matter. I don't even really watch the show that religiously and I probably won't be that emotionally invested in the new season at all.

I'm more worried about Martin living long enough to actually finish the thing. The next book is going to be at least as big as Dragons, and Dragons was 900 pages as long... And he's still going to do one more after that.

He's fat, he's old, and by the way, he only averages about 500 words per day... Which is about 2 pages. So he writes 2 pages a day, on a 1,000 page novel, so that takes him about a year and a half just to finish the manuscript, and then he hands it over to the publisher and the editing and production takes another year... I don't think George RR Martin has 4 years left in him at the rate he's going.

And by the way, I don't care how brilliant he is... And rest assured, he is freakin brilliant, but 500 words a day is SLOW. It's HE'S GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND DIE AND NO ONE WILL KNOW HOW GAME OF THRONES ENDS EXCEPT BENIOFF SLOW. (Because he told Benioff the end in case that happens.)

To give you some perspective, when I'm really jamming on a project I'm fast as hell. I'm a freakin speed demon.

My last manuscript was finished in 12 days. It was ~56,000 words long and averaged ~4,600 words per day. I am as fast as nine GRR Martins.

Also remember that every time someone complains about a character dying George Martin eats a large pizza.

You monsters.