Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whenever I See Someone Talking About '360° No-Scope'...

Renegade343

I would like to wring them by the collar, and say that it is not a full revolution, as the actual value should be 365° for a full revolution, as the people that devised the angle measured the sun's path, and it was closer to 365 than 360, but they then decided to go with 360 because it just so happens to divide quite nicely with a lot of numbers (there are 24 numbers that can divide 360 without any remainders). 

Then, I would want to tell them that if they really want to keep this line, while being accurate, they should be saying '2π radian No-scope', because that can be proved to be an actual full revolution. 

I think that small rant is over with regards to that. 

I'm annoyed by

people that don't use 24 hour time.

people that don't write their calender dates ordered by most significant parts (yyyy-mm-dd).

people that write everything in cursive.

people that have handwriting with ambiguous letters/digits.

people that give me information or messages to act on, only to seek an alternate solution before I can do so.

people that expect me to find their S#&$ without specific description as to what it looks like.

(....)

people.

people that don't write their calender dates ordered by most significant parts (yyyy-mm-dd).

Then boy have I got news for you.

About half of the world write dates in dd/mm/yyyy format.

The whole yyyy/mm/dd format is some sort of backwards American thing to us in Aussieland, also known as "that-big-fooking-desert-island-in-the-middle-of-nowhere"

Edited by StinkyPygmy

The whole yyyy/mm/dd format is some sort of backwards American thing to us in Aussieland, also known as "that-big-fooking-desert-island-in-the-middle-of-nowhere"

News for you as well: 

ISO states that the official way of writing dates is yyyy-mm-dd. ISO beats American, Australians, and half of the world, because most of the world actually follows ISO rules, and contribute to the rules.  

News for you as well: 

ISO states that the official way of writing dates is yyyy-mm-dd. ISO beats American, Australians, and half of the world, because most of the world actually follows ISO rules, and contribute to the rules.

I have never heard of such rules.