Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask A Cephalon

DE_Adam

Be honest with us.

Lotus isn't what she seems to be is she?

I'm sure you know whats gonna happen next and you're in on it too aren't you, and you and your pal Lotus always keeps us Tenno in the shadow until sh*t hits the fan, calling us for help and acting all surprise like we you didn't know what just happened.

Edited by H.Katsura_999

Have a question for Cephalon Cordylon?  Post your curiosities here, and Cordylon will answer them as soon as his routine tasks are complete.

Hello Cordylon. I have a question about the Tenno Assistance group or 'Lotus Helpers' mentioned in a devstream last year. I recall they were Tenno who would be able to help others in need of assistance in the relays. I highly enjoy this game but some of my favorite times playing it have been assisting other players who encounter bugs, are not sure where to obtain an item or simply wish to discuss the game in general. That in mind, my question is this:

How would I go about joining this group of said Tenno helpers?

How does a Cephalon get damaged? How do you repair a Cephalon? I want to help Ordis and he said he might require maintenance after all .

Ordis has misplaced his memories of the old war. Do any other Cephalons know where I can find some? I would like to know what happened in the past.

Edited by TriggerHappyWhiteGuy

Interesting

Who are the queens?

What am I?

Who are you?

Who is the lotus and where the hell does she come from? ( get back those memories ordis , a quest to recover some would be awesome)

Same for the stalker

Basically imo i would ask him the background of everything , and questions about the old war.

so faar the best questions =)

same here ... would be interesting to expirience answers as well as a quest about a few themes you wrote and the basic lore in general (thumbs up)

also about the last dev-stream where steve is using the word "QUALITY" together with "romantic", healthy romantic strenghten human nature and gives best impressions to develop our hearts :-)

:-)

Edited by some_tenno