Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tipedo Thank You Finally An Amphis

Gahrzerkire

Yea don't do that. I really wish people would stop complaining about everything. It's mentally exhausting. 

Well, considering that this thread already exists, I'm obviously not going to do that. Plus this isn't the only thread about the Tipedo that has that being mentioned in it.

However, I do think it's constructive to give feedback when something doesn't make sense, so long as it's not just "this no make sense. is stupid, fix naow!" kind of thing.

Though, even though I'm not going to make one, sure enough one or two will be created a few days from now after more people have been able to download the update and see what it has in it.

._.

This topic... lol

You melt the Kunai to make the Tipedo blades, problem solved. You have a frikkin molecular printer in the ship, you feed it materials and it spits out stuff. This kind of stuff is easy to figure out.

Edited by DarkTails

UxfZZyU.jpg

Attention when crafting. The Bo showed as available in my screen was my Bo Prime.

2 Weapons + 2 Neural Sensors...

Helloooooooo, welcome to the awfuly expensive weapon.

Too much ressources and 2 of the RAREST one (Neural Sensor)???? Why not 1 million of NANO SPORES?

I'm lost with DE's logic right now.

Logic... that word haven't sens in front of DE.

2 Weapons + 2 Neural Sensors...

Helloooooooo, welcome to the awfuly expensive weapon.

Too much ressources and 2 of the RAREST one (Neural Sensor)???? Why not 1 million of NANO SPORES?

I'm lost with DE's logic right now.

Logic... that word haven't sens in front of DE.

Rarity is reletave, especially for resources.

I found redeemer much worse with 4 neurode requirement. It also required argon, which some people considered rare (I don't , honestly), something that this doesn't require. Besides, I like the weapon fusion weapons, makes mastery building pretty cool rather than level and sell, at least a for like, 5 or so weapons.

If i knew that i would have any use of that old fart weapons i would have kept them.

And Neural Sensors aren't so easy ot get, only remaining 12 while i have more than 500 O Cells, 200 Neurodes, etc etc etc

Argon aren't so hard to obtain, the real issue is their spawn duration limited to 48 hours (was it?).

But guys, 2 weapons and 2 Neural Sensors, that's OVERdone.

The kunai makes more than enugh sense since you are turning a bo into a slash weapon

...The kunai isn't even a slash weapon. The only similarity that the Kunai has with the Tipedo is that they're both sharp.

It's just an odd ingredient for the weapon. While there might not be many other inexpensive weapons that could suitably substitute as an ingredient for the "sharp" part of the Tipedo, I'm curious as to why an additional ingredient is needed in the first place...

^This right here^

I don't get it at all. I don't see any kunai on there, the bo staff makes sense, it's the staff part of the weapon, but kunai? Did they turn into the blades somehow? Are they the little things at the other end of the staff?

I was thinking of making a thread entirely dedicated to this, as it makes zero sense to need kunai in it's construction. I'm all for using other weapons to create new weapons(Tiberon being one of the best examples of this) but this one just doesn't seem to fit.

I assume they are simply trying to tier the weapon progression for new players, as Bo and Kunai are usually early weapons for a lot of players.

They have been doing that recently, tiering weapons. To a new player, you would move from early game weapons like the Bo, Kunai, and Latron, to weapons like the Tiberon and Tipedo. It basically makes use of weapons players may just have lying around, as they don't want to simply throw them away.

They fixed that issue with the tiberon cause it could use latron wraith. But I don't see why it should matter. Unless you're a completionist the weapons are shelf decorations and they gather dust so it shouldn't matter what version it needs just as long as you know about it