Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tipedo Honestly Needs A Fitting Swing Sound

Soup2504

I'm liking this weapon quite a bit, but it. Really needs to sound a bit different, especially when hitting enemies. It's a slash weapon. It's a bladed weapon. It sounds like a stick, and when you hit enemies with it ... it just. really doesn't fit well.

Regardless, it's still a great weapon. but I don't know. it sounds pretty silly when you're swinging it and hitting stuff with it.

please give it a more fitting sound. i cant handle laughing at the noise it makes when I hit enemies anymore

After running Phorid and cutting through enemies with it, I was going to actually say something about it using the normal Bo sounds - not even a blunt slash sound, let alone a proper slash sound. I haven't even been using it, because even though it's a good weapon, the sound+slash combination makes it literally disorienting to use.

Was just coming to make a thread like this if it didn't already exist, but one does!

Yeah, the Tipedo sounds like a bo staff at the moment. Doesn't really fit. I'd think it would sound a bit more like and orthos or something. But we're not clunking Corpus upside the head with the stick part, we're (hopefully) cutting up Grineer grunts with the sharp edged blades on the thing.

Yes, please, the sound for the Tipedo ought to be a bit more fitting for a bladed slash based weapon.

+1