Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flora, The Life and Death Plant Warframe|New Art[3/26/2018]

MrPigman

2 hours ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

I love your concept (please reply) s>

tyvm! glad you like her! If you have any ideas or suggestions tell me, then we can see if it might be a good addition to flora or just plant frames in general!

(or if you have any story suggestions im open to that)

1 hour ago, MrPigman said:

tyvm! glad you like her! If you have any ideas or suggestions tell me, then we can see if it might be a good addition to flora or just plant frames in general!

(or if you have any story suggestions im open to that)

Have you ever though since a plant can grow from water and sunlight that flora can do the same some how? Also what do you use to draw your frame?

Edited by (PS4)glider700

4 hours ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

Have you ever though since a plant can grow from water and sunlight that flora can do the same some how? Also what do you use to draw your frame?

The thought has crossed my mind, and people have been saying her current passive is op so maybe i can do something with that!

I use Photoshop to do my stuff

6 hours ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

Thx man just went to go check it out it is amazing tank you. :)

Glad to help :)

3 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

yes new art :D

dat v6 .... D: epic 

Glad you like it! it's rather similar to V3 which seemed to be the fan favorite.

On 6/6/2016 at 11:14 PM, MrPigman said:

The thought has crossed my mind, and people have been saying her current passive is op so maybe i can do something with that!

I use Photoshop to do my stuff

I don't think her passive is OP in the slightest, 20 HP is not that much and standing still can be dangerous, if you don't set it up properly, while 5hp moving is not much either. The passive rewards playing her wisely by using her third and fourth as cover and support, and playing tactically.

14 hours ago, Akiryx said:

I don't think her passive is OP in the slightest, 20 HP is not that much and standing still can be dangerous, if you don't set it up properly, while 5hp moving is not much either. The passive rewards playing her wisely by using her third and fourth as cover and support, and playing tactically.

fair point. but to incorporate the water in a way, maybe she regens energy while in water, granted not many maps have water.

34 minutes ago, MrPigman said:

fair point. but to incorporate the water in a way, maybe she regens energy while in water, granted not many maps have water.

So true DE needs to add in more maps that have water and animals that's the number one thing it's missing.

2 hours ago, MrPigman said:

I don't like conditions like that, they just feel like they make passives useless. Like Oberon's. I mean you could make the passive only when she's on soil or plant life, and make it like 1% when standing still and .5% when moving, and it works in tandem with her third or something?

2 hours ago, Akiryx said:

I don't like conditions like that, they just feel like they make passives useless. Like Oberon's. I mean you could make the passive only when she's on soil or plant life, and make it like 1% when standing still and .5% when moving, and it works in tandem with her third or something?

oh i was thinking more as a "in addition to" kinda thing.

"Flora regenerates 5 HP every second and regenerates 20 per second while standing still, additionally she gains 3 energy per second while in water."

27 minutes ago, MrPigman said:

oh i was thinking more as a "in addition to" kinda thing.

"Flora regenerates 5 HP every second and regenerates 20 per second while standing still, additionally she gains 3 energy per second while in water."

Oh. I dunno maybe then. Water or Soil would be better

SWEET LORD! I pop in to drop off some of my few rambly ideas in my own thread and suddenly I'm tripping over actual talent and fully feasible Warframe ideas out the wazoo. I applaud you sir/mam, fantastic work and fantastic artistic portrayals all around. Anywho, back on topic, I'm inclined to agree with Aqua. In addition to the myriad plants she can entrench around on Earth for massive health gains, her ability to lignify fools might allow her to regenerate health around her hapless wood-victims. Target one guy, immobilize him, and then fight in melee around the fool till either the effects wear off or they are the last one standing. I can see this lass acting as a sort of specialized "Entrencher" unit that gets Tenno dug in and keeps em there. Would do extremely well with Le Vauban.

Edited by Unus

16 hours ago, Akiryx said:

Oh. I dunno maybe then. Water or Soil would be better

Hmm i'll think about it

10 hours ago, Aquasurge said:

or regen near plant life (remember that flora can turn enemies into trees)

interesting idea as well... especially since she also creates a plant with her 4.

9 hours ago, Unus said:

SWEET LORD! I pop in to drop off some of my few rambly ideas in my own thread and suddenly I'm tripping over actual talent and fully feasible Warframe ideas out the wazoo. I applaud you sir/mam, fantastic work and fantastic artistic portrayals all around. Anywho, back on topic, I'm inclined to agree with Aqua. In addition to the myriad plants she can entrench around on Earth for massive health gains, her ability to lignify fools might allow her to regenerate health around her hapless wood-victims. Target one guy, immobilize him, and then fight in melee around the fool till either the effects wear off or they are the last one standing. I can see this lass acting as a sort of specialized "Entrencher" unit that gets Tenno dug in and keeps em there. Would do extremely well with Le Vauban.

Thank you very much! Warms my heart to read this! she is definitely a defensive frame, but it's very interesting to hear how each different player would play her! Thanks for the feedback!

On 6/14/2016 at 1:25 PM, (PS4)glider700 said:

Yay today is a great day 

i have an idea you can do if you want you should make her weapons, and syandana.

there are some in the "other art section" though i could prolly do another batch

12 hours ago, (XB1)qcevolution said:

That flora prime concept tho... *LOVE*

glad you like it!

6 minutes ago, MysteriousBorn said:

WOW this is a great idea for a new warframe , but can you make the character a bit small like teen size cus we have lot of huge woman

I think the original intention of Flora was to make it smaller than other warframes. which makes it all the more awesome.