The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think This Fits Pretty Well...

Haukai

So, was farming for the Onorix Blade on Earth interception with my rank 12 Imperator Vandal, and after 28 waves, and getting these :

tq1BeIo.png
(5 Corvas Stocks, 2 Barrels)

I came across this picture,and found it pretty fitting :

5f62fb3150a1ad1b95c6a103229b6c690d980d07

Took me about 2 hours, wasn't even fun, or challenging, since rounds are boring as hell, you barely fight any enemy, and it's mostly just waiting till the round is over so you can get a crappy reward and start another round. If only rewards were every 2 rounds... But nope! Time to go back farming some RNG! Kill me please.

I am having trouble with Dual Decurion Receiver. I need 2 of em and I can't even get one to drop. I have all the other archwing weapons and archwings (currently available on PS4). It is very frustrating because sometimes you don't get any prize at all, sometimes you get a crappy mod that you already have, and sometimes you get parts for the things you already have. So frustrating, I know your pain.

I am having trouble with Dual Decurion Receiver. I need 2 of em and I can't even get one to drop. I have all the other archwing weapons and archwings (currently available on PS4). It is very frustrating because sometimes you don't get any prize at all, sometimes you get a crappy mod that you already have, and sometimes you get parts for the things you already have. So frustrating, I know your pain.

And I feel you even more, needed the 2 receivers as well, a friend wanted the velocitus, we played archwing exterminate for about 3 hours in a row just to get one Velo receiver to drop. I did manage to get 2 receivers during that horrible grinding.. (we played the misson over a hundred times to get that damn receiver)

RNG strikes again

In my teeth, with a baseball bat.

Edited by Haukai

And I feel you even more, needed the 2 receivers as well, a friend wanted the velocitus, we played archwing exterminate for about 3 hours in a row just to get one Velo receiver to drop. I did manage to get 2 receivers during that horrible grinding.. (we played the misson over a hundred times to get that damn receiver)

In my teeth, with a baseball bat.

Yep, 4 would be fully built rathbones and  3 would be built velocitus wth ample spare parts and mods later, *about 2 weeks of farming*

Finally got that last Decurion reciever.

*snip*

...Took me about 2 hours, wasn't even fun, or challenging, since rounds are boring as hell, you barely fight any enemy, and it's mostly just waiting till the round is over...

Actually this is what kills the archwing, or any kind of infinite low level mission, for me. I can still deal with R(andom)N(onsense)G(rind) if the process is fun. In Archwing, is not. Totally.

You should see me trying to drop rathbone head. I did it for few hours total, now and still no head -_-.

I wish we could trade the parts, I have like 5 Rathbone heads now....  In fact, I've got excess of all the other weapon and archwing parts. This is how it always ends up for me. Piles upon piles of parts I don't need while still missing that one part I do!

What kills it for me isn't really the process of playing the same mission again, it's just that you need to wait for about 20 freaking minutes just to get a shot at that one part you need, archwing interceptions are so daaaaaaaamn slow... That's why I was suggesting a part every 2 waves, would be less of a waste of time imo..

Edit : one may say that it is the same with rotation C in survivals, but no, not really, because you actually have enemies in T4 survival, in archwing interception on Earth, it's just void with even more void on top of it, and an enemy ther... nevermind, he's already dead, because he's level freaking 5.

Edited by Haukai

wow, cool, I don't know why , I play a lot of archwing missions every now and then, but the level just doesn't seems to climb, and yes, I'm still stuck with Odanata, Imperator and Veritux and none of them are level 30  

My Imperator ranked up pretty quickly cuz I tried only killing enemies with it, and also because I'm running an XP booster, so that helped as well. Was rank 22 when the game ended, 8 levels were from the bonus XP, got pretty lucky it even hit 30 when it did, that's pretty much the only positive point from that run haha..

My Imperator ranked up pretty quickly cuz I tried only killing enemies with it, and also because I'm running an XP booster, so that helped as well. Was rank 22 when the game ended, 8 levels were from the bonus XP, got pretty lucky it even hit 30 when it did, that's pretty much the only positive point from that run haha..

I see, guess I will have to work harder then, good thing I'm having holiday now, haha

Hey you're also on a burnout? :D

How much time do you think it'll take to "heal" yourself?...

No idea... Just playing some other games atm..... actually just waiting for something big to happen in Warframe.

I almost didm't participate in the last event.... almost!

farming parts and lvling up stuff isn't that exciting after all.

I haven't logged in for 2 days now.. uh... warframe withdrawal. But I still love this game and I'm still loyal. Guess that's why I still come here to post  XD

What I just can't fathom is how the devs think this sort of thing is okay. And, don't tell me they recognize it's an issue, because if they really cared about it, it would've been fixed a year ago when people were complaining about the RNG then.

What I just can't fathom is how the devs think this sort of thing is okay. And, don't tell me they recognize it's an issue, because if they really cared about it, it would've been fixed a year ago when people were complaining about the RNG then.

Fact of the matter is, RNG is how F2P models mainly thrive.