Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What's Up With U16?

WhiteCopain

So I've been following the game way back since Closed Beta, Watch their streams and watch Dev post, and normally they talk about what's coming up in a patch pretty far ahead of time, and what the big thing of the patch will be and what over haul and so on and so on. But we're at 15.10 (Which is stupid sounding to me >_>;) and I don't recall them mentioning even a hint about it in the last stream or recently on the forums, can we not even expect a U16 for awhile or did I miss something?

They just got back from holidays and not updating for like 3 weeks

Keep ya pants on

Oh I agree fully, they were gone for weeks, and I'm not saying I expect them to suddenly deliver the stuff, but lets say we lost three weeks of updates (or even four), we normally atleast hear about what the next patch is going to be about three/four weeks ahead of time, and it surprises me to be this late into the cycle with no info

Oh I agree fully, they were gone for weeks, and I'm not saying I expect them to suddenly deliver the stuff, but lets say we lost three weeks of updates (or even four), we normally atleast hear about what the next patch is going to be about three/four weeks ahead of time, and it surprises me to be this late into the cycle with no info

Yeah they vaguely mentioned how cool and unique the next frame would be

But personal I expected them to do a little more talking next week in the devstream

If you think about it U15 and next were extremely reach. After 15 we got New prime pack, Expansion to syndicates, Syndicate weapons, Void Trader, Archwing expansions(Itzal and many other weapons). In my opinion period U15-15.10 was extremely rich, so I would not expect U16 any time soon. Also there were holidays in between so I doubt they worked during that period of time. We will find out mroe in coming weeks. I expect U16 in 6 weeks or even a bit more.

We need literary a 15.99.99.99.99.99.99 update so they can fix all the bug befor going into another bucket of bug owo

P.S. look how DE like irony~

And they stop making money as the vast majority of players also never visit the forums and only play for the constant new things. And as always. bug fixers are not all content creators.

Edited by Firetempest

Yeah they vaguely mentioned how cool and unique the next frame would be

But personal I expected them to do a little more talking next week in the devstream

I question how a frame could be unique. Unless you're talking about Mag who seems stuck in her seat on the nerf-then-buff roller coaster ride.

If you guys are upset about their numbering mechchanism and predicting when the next big update should come outout, then take a look at all the past large updates. See what they did coming up to the major update. Ie hotfixed and balancing. We will probably see two or three more small updates with a few hotfixes thrown in there before U16 is released. Just be patient.