The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Helm

Akateko

I have been chasing for ever, do i need the original to make the frame work or can i buy the Reverb and make the frame work then?..

Getting tiresome to hunt the helmet and getting chassie bluprints..

Might just be confirmation bias or whatever they call it, but I got a Helmet BP as wave 5 reward on Narcissus while unlocking Pluto levels.

I dunno if the higher level helps with the reward's rarity level, but IMHO 5 waves on pluto is faster than 15~25 waves on earlier planets..

Took me over 3 weeks to get it, almost a month. Finally got it yesterday, but now I just forgot where... I think it was Xini wave 10 reward. It was definitely a defense mission. Or maybe it was Calisto on Jupiter as I was doing that one too yesterday. One of those, wave 10.

It took me two weeks to get it and i got mines on pluto defense mission. You should stick with higher level defense missions like eris or pluto because they only reward uncommon and rare mods/blueprints.

As a freeby player (at that time) I managed to get her helmet BP from playing on Xini for about 4 hours 1 day with a group of 3 friends of mine. What you should do is to find a good group and try to farm BPs for her. Just quit at round 5 and try it again. Worked after about 10 hours total of farming like this.

I have been chasing for ever, do i need the original to make the frame work or can i buy the Reverb and make the frame work then?..

Getting tiresome to hunt the helmet and getting chassie bluprints..

lol i join a random mission and it was wave 4, so i say ok ill stay, and then when we finish wave 5 PUFF! Banshee head Blueprint :O Lucky i guess i wasnt even LF this xD (first time i got that mission)

No.

Each frame consists of 3 components: Helmet, Chassis and Systems. These three components can ONLY be obtained by building them from their respective blueprints. 

The "reverb" helmet in the market is a SKIN that changes the frame's stats. It is not the "helmet" required for building the frame.

Bah! *sighs* oh well i guess i have to try pluto and xini then

Thanks for the replies, if you hear of a guy going crazy and tearing down houses in sweden. It will be me when i don't get the helmet..

I'm in the same boat myself. I'd like to build Banshee but getting her parts is really difficult.

Kinda makes me wish there was a threshold where Defense missions would say 'Alright. You've finished X waves. Here is a Banshee part.'

Something like Wave 25 maybe. Make the reward a Banshee part EVERY Wave 25. It'd be fairly difficult since Wave 25 isn't exactly a pushovers goal - but it'd also mean there was a nice and efficient way to try to get the parts.

I bought her with plat, within the next week I had gotten all the parts needed

That's kinda what i am close to doing, buy the frame. And if i do it i am sure i will get the helmet..

And to our green overlord, that would be nice if it was like that..

Edited by Akateko

Hey guys. IM need Banshee helmet. Im farm defensee on pluto, but I see you say farm Xini...what call you Xini?  sorry but im a noob in some english  words and I dont see any stage with this name...or you call xini an enemy faction?

Thanks.

Hey guys. IM need Banshee helmet. Im farm defensee on pluto, but I see you say farm Xini...what call you Xini?  sorry but im a noob in some english  words and I dont see any stage with this name...or you call xini an enemy faction?

Thanks.

Xini is a level on the planet Eris.

I must be a lucky SOB.  I got the helmet BP very soon after the frame became available.  It was already clear how difficult it would be to assemble a complete Banshee, so I didn't even bother to build the helmet for weeks.  Last night I got the chassis BP on a Mercury mission, so I guess I'll head off to Xini to see if I can complete the trifecta.

Xini is a level on the planet Eris.

Thank you Sr.

Edit: I do it like 10 times alone quiting at wave 5 and nothing.

I do it online and the helmet drop at first time at wave 10 :)

Now my Banshhe is building. Now Im olny 2 frames to go to have it all, scalibur and ash.

Edited by NinjaMelaza