Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok This Numbers Must Be Wrong Or Something

The_Sharp_Demonologist

assistedKills.png

Maybe it is just me and all my warframes have natural explosive protection but this up here? with the Volatile Runners? i think the numbers got reversed somehow.

I have used many types of warframes against the infested from the walking Kitty-Tank Valkyr to the Squishy Sun Ember. Counting also Nekros, Frost and BOOBEN and in no lvl have the infested Volatile Runner killed me, ever. Most of the time when one catches me off guard they barely scratch my shield, like what 100 damage?

From my experiences the Numbers should be reversed because the slight knocback they do when exploding can be helpfull for the other Infested, like the charger) to get a few free hits that may just be enough to take you down at higher lvls. High assist are possible but higher kills than a Charger? a little bugger that can down you in 3 hits or less in high levels? hell how is the Volatile Runner going to kill more than the god <3 Grineer Lancer? those guys are EVERYWHERE and their infamous Slash proc is the bane of any Tenno, specially the shield users like Mag.

Maybe im just lucky and somehow my warframes are inmune to it or something but seriously the damage of those things, at least for me, its pathetic.

Im not saying "OMG BUFF VOLATILE RUNNERS THEY ARE USELESS BLAGHRERESEKBNEWK DISLIKE" Im just saying that Volatile Runners arent killers, they do what they do best and that is stopping a Tenno just long enough for the other Infested to catch up and get free hits on it, possibly killing it. Wich is why i am surpriced they have the highest kills, specially compared to the odviously more lethal Grineer Lancer and Charger.

They can stunlock you forever. I've had it happen countless times - 1 comes and I'm on the ground/stunned, another comes, oh hey there's an ancient hook in my arse, not to mention several hundred chargers.

Sorry where are these numbers from? I'm pretty sure these are numbers that the tenno have slain, not number of tenno that have been slain.

Read. The. Damned. News.

Sorry where are these numbers from? I'm pretty sure these are numbers that the tenno have slain, not number of tenno that have been slain.

https://warframe.com/news/numbers-enemies-tenno

Its clearly says that these three are the deadliest enemies as they have killed more tenno

They can stunlock you forever. I've had it happen countless times - 1 comes and I'm on the ground/stunned, another comes, oh hey there's an ancient hook in my arse, not to mention several hundred chargers.

Read. The. Damned. News.

Yeah but its the Charger or Ancient who kills you with one or more hits nor the Volatile Runner explotion.

I jsut got Tenno'ed for the first time. feels weird.

Yeah, when I read that news post about all the enemies and crap, my bullS#&amp;&#036; alert was going off like mad.  Those numbers can't be right.  Though the vast majority of those deaths are probably new players, and those shouldn't be counted.  Those players have yet to get used to the game so they get killed by weak enemies, and they don't really play against the harder ones.  So if those numbers are in fact true, they likely don't give an accurate depiction of what enemies are actually dangerous. 

Yeah, when I read that news post about all the enemies and crap, my bullS#&$ alert was going off like mad.  Those numbers can't be right.  Though the vast majority of those deaths are probably new players, and those shouldn't be counted.  Those players have yet to get used to the game so they get killed by weak enemies, and they don't really play against the harder ones.  So if those numbers are in fact true, they likely don't give an accurate depiction of what enemies are actually dangerous.

I highly doubt that new players are at fault. New players only have access to alerts, invasions, and 2 quests (I think) when it come to the infested.

This graph really shows that they completely ruined infested faction, just a clusterfuck of ennemies now, used to be soooo fun oh well, rip infested.

Actually i think the infested is fine. Its the grineer who have a clusterfuck of unit who all do essentially the same thing with a different gun.

Yeah, when I read that news post about all the enemies and crap, my bullS#&$ alert was going off like mad.  Those numbers can't be right.  Though the vast majority of those deaths are probably new players, and those shouldn't be counted.  Those players have yet to get used to the game so they get killed by weak enemies, and they don't really play against the harder ones.  So if those numbers are in fact true, they likely don't give an accurate depiction of what enemies are actually dangerous. 

Even then it cant be that high.

i am not surprised. lvl40+ volatile runner can oneshot squishy warframes. their damage is pretty insane, and the explosion radius is huge. also dont forget they are SO common

Well my Ember takes the Runner explosions just fine. and their radious is not THAT high.

I highly doubt that new players are at fault. New players only have access to alerts, invasions, and 2 quests (I think) when it come to the infested.

Even if you count new players the numbers cant be that high.

i am not surprised. lvl40+ volatile runner can oneshot squishy warframes. their damage is pretty insane, and the explosion radius is huge. also dont forget they are SO common

Yeah but they're generally slow to explode... and high level tar-mutalists moas will 1-shot you without a chance you of being revived unless you use QT or something insanely tanky. Much harder to see a tar-mutalist at spitting distance that's about to spit at you than a volatile runner charging up at point blank range.

I have to agree with Clockwork.

the numbers are off because there is no context, so our brains are trying to generate context and failing. For example If I saw a grid comparing which mastery rank got killed by what most often, I'd bet 1 Plat we would see a completely different picture.

Well my Ember takes the Runner explosions just fine. and their radious is not THAT high.

of course it can be dealt with. still not going to stop it being the deadlist

Yeah but they're generally slow to explode... and high level tar-mutalists moas will 1-shot you without a chance you of being revived unless you use QT or something insanely tanky. Much harder to see a tar-mutalist at spitting distance that's about to spit at you than a volatile runner charging up at point blank range.

I have to agree with Clockwork.

well, tar-mutalists are far less common. also DE_Adam has confirmed those numbers are correct. dont live in your own world

of course it can be dealt with. still not going to stop it being the deadlist

well, tar-mutalists are far less common. also DE_Adam has confirmed those numbers are correct. dont live in your own world

Sorry but as much as i love my dear Ember i know shes probably one of the weakest frames defencive wise while still somehow being one of the slowest so when a warframe like her can take Volatile Runners explosions like nothing its because they dont do enough damage. And thats me using my Ember because i love her imagine people who actually use tank frames like Frost or Rhino or speed frames like Nova or Loki.

Im not living in my own world im just asking because the numbers just dont measure up.

Sorry but as much as i love my dear Ember i know shes probably one of the weakest frames defencive wise while still somehow being one of the slowest so when a warframe like her can take Volatile Runners explosions like nothing its because they dont do enough damage. And thats me using my Ember because i love her imagine people who actually use tank frames like Frost or Rhino or speed frames like Nova or Loki.

Im not living in my own world im just asking because the numbers just dont measure up.

your personal experience cant tell you the statistics of the whole playerbase(pc+ps4+xbox). DE doesnt need to lie, any enemy can be the top tenno killer. it happens to be the volatile runner.

your personal experience cant tell you the statistics of the whole playerbase(pc+ps4+xbox). DE doesnt need to lie, any enemy can be the top tenno killer. it happens to be the volatile runner.

Thats why im saying its my opinion and many agree with it. Still using one of the weakest warframes and still not getting damaged by th Volatile Runner at all then something is going wrong here.

dont live in your own world

Not saying the numbers lie, or are wrong in and of themselves. I'm saying what the numbers imply is wrong due to lack of information on which tenno are dying.

Volatile Runners are not considered dangerous, or a priority target to veteran players, as the graph may imply by the amount of slain Tenno. I agree with clockwork because I think that most of these deaths were inexperienced Tenno, not that DE is lying to us.

I think a graph showing "amount of damage dealt to tenno" to supplement this graph would be a lot more insightful on which enemy is the "deadliest."

Edited by AXCrusnik

Not saying the numbers lie, I'm saying what the number imply is wrong due to lack of information on which tenno are dying.

Volatile Runners are not considered dangerous, or a priority target to veteran players, as the graph may imply by the amount of slain Tenno. I agree with clockwork because I think that most of these deaths were inexperienced Tenno, not that DE is lying to us.

Still the Volatile runners wouldnt kill the tenno by themselves, they would most likely just set up a tenno for a gropu of chargers to come in and rip it to bloody shreds

This, this right here.

To me it's clear as day that these charts' numbers can almost entirely be attributed to newer players' demises almost in their entirety.  Just to further expand on that, look at how the Volatile Runners even operate;  Run straight towards player > Explode.

Currently these foes will always explode when blown away with firearms.  New Warframe players are known to be super guilty of standing almost still, aiming down their sights, and just slightly strafing left and right whilst firing at foes.  These are bad habbit traits that carry over from other shooters and simply don't work at all in Warframe... and it's these failed tactics which get them killed constantly.  They don't know how or when to roll to avoid knockdowns, they don't know the mechanics of the game yet.  The die often, and they die to the game's "mook" enemies much more often as the stronger enemies don't show early in the Starchart.

I think I may have been killed by a Runner once... maybe twice total throughout numerous hours in various missions.  Anyways to you The_Sharp_Demonologist, don't discount these numbers solely because they don't apply to you.  I can assure you with absolute 100% accuracy that you aren't the entire playerbase of Warframe.  This is why your own personal experiences don't add up to match the shown data.  Assuming data is falsified purely because it doens't perfectly match what you see is both closed minded and silly.

This, this right here.

To me it's clear as day that these charts' numbers can almost entirely be attributed to newer players' demises almost in their entirety.  Just to further expand on that, look at how the Volatile Runners even operate;  Run straight towards player > Explode.

Currently these foes will always explode when blown away with firearms.  New Warframe players are known to be super guilty of standing almost still, aiming down their sights, and just slightly strafing left and right whilst firing at foes.  These are bad habbit traits that carry over from other shooters and simply don't work at all in Warframe... and it's these failed tactics which get them killed constantly.  They don't know how or when to roll to avoid knockdowns, they don't know the mechanics of the game yet.  The die often, and they die to the game's "mook" enemies much more often as the stronger enemies don't show early in the Starchart.

I think I may have been killed by a Runner once... maybe twice total throughout numerous hours in various missions.  Anyways to you The_Sharp_Demonologist, don't discount these numbers solely because they don't apply to you.  I can assure you with absolute 100% accuracy that you aren't the entire playerbase of Warframe.  This is why your own personal experiences don't add up to match the shown data.  Assuming data is falsified purely because it doens't perfectly match what you see is both closed minded and silly.

I will quote back what i said on the main thread: "Maybe im just lucky and somehow my warframes are inmune to it or something but seriously the damage of those things, at least for me, its pathetic."

I said is pathetic for me and wanted to hear what other have experienced.