Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Void Music Is Fantastic

WhiteCopain

I liked the old music much better... This one is too slow, overly chanty and does not fit the Warframe style in my opinion. I would have really appreciated an OPTION because now my sound is always off for void, quite a disappointment. I'm happy that other people are enjoying it, but im definitely not.

Especially that void is where I spend most of my time, I can say my game has being quite affected.

I liked the old music much better... This one is too slow, overly chanty and does not fit the Warframe style in my opinion. I would have really appreciated an OPTION because now my sound is always off for void, quite a disappointment. I'm happy that other people are enjoying it, but im definitely not.

Especially that void is where I spend most of my time, I can say my game has being quite affected.

Why? The generic music didn't fit it. It was generic music in something that was supposed to be a special place. This music makes it feel more like some special area rather a mission I did when I was rank 1.

I'm not saying choice is bad, but I would call this a huge step up to generic music.

I wish the game had more music like it. It gives it a different feel.

'The old music' being what was there before this? Because that was the Corpus soundtrack, which fit even less.

Before that it was nothing but drums, and the only reason that 'fits the Warframe style' is because it was there first.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

It's about theming. The Void is (was) supposed to provoke a sense of beauty and appreciation for the fallen Orokin, rendering them as rightful gods. The churchy music works very well for that.

Now, the Corpus music works very well for a mission of endless grind-farming instead of endgame majesty; perhaps this is a hint as to what DE wants the Void to be and where it's going.

the old music had its shines, so does the new, we need a picker for the music, i would love to have the drums back some times

also, i dislike this one 9 of 10 times, while other players love it, we just need a picker

This music is amazing; youtube.com/watch?v=GnCiv6t1LgA

When this one comes i sometimes just slide the volume to the left and play this other

Edited by rockscl

Void music is awesome, bringing a haunting tone to the missions. I especially love the more orchestral bits, and the famous "lating chanting choir" in the background.

Very well done, and it contrasts the blood letting nicely, I think.

The orokin are gone, but their creations remain, slaughtering one another for eternity, because that is what they were designed to do.