Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Of Warframe's Greatest Youtubers, Calypso, Is Almost Done With Warframe :(

XxCurtennoxX

Calypso (A well known youtuber based around Warframe) recently created a video explaining where all his warframe content was. Sadly, he too is at the point where he only logs in for his daily reward and/or daily rep farm. It's a shame because i enjoyed watching his warframe videos, but unless Update 16 makes him want to come back, he's done for good :/

I understand some people won't care, and that's fine, but i just wanted to share it.

Why should we care? This is no different than any other "I'm burnt out, I don't want to play anymore" threads. Him being apparently one of the "greatest youtubers" doesn't make it any special or anything. Veteran players quit very often because they are burnt out and this is nothing new.

Oh wait, but no, he is a big shot and he quit Warframe - this must mean something! Quick DE, fix the game so some dude can come back and continue playing.

Been around for two years now and for over a year, it has been pretty much waiting for the next Tenno reinforcement so I can max it and wait for the next Tenno reinforcement.

But I'm not complaining. I kind of like that surprise each update brings us.

mogamu  has had recent health problems, as he put up a video about a few days ago. hence why he hasnt made many videos recently. he said that he has about 20 ish new warframe videos he wants to make, but he needs to get his health better before he  can do that 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKVeY-Vn8bg 

heres the link to that vid.

so he hasnt quit, he is just unable to make videos,

hope u get well soon mogamu 

It's a shame someone else is leaving (or soon-to-be), but I can't say I particularly care who it is. If a friend I play with were to leave, then I'd definitely care a lot more.

The only reason some people even know about Calypso is because he makes videos that managed to get some attention. As I said, it's a shame to see someone else go, but he isn't any different than any other player who leaves.

Why should we care? This is no different than any other "I'm burnt out, I don't want to play anymore" threads. Him being apparently one of the "greatest youtubers" doesn't make it any special or anything. Veteran players quit very often because they are burnt out and this is nothing new.

Oh wait, but no, he is a big shot and he quit Warframe - this must mean something! Quick DE, fix the game so some dude can come back and continue playing.

this basically

I hope DE do something fast =x

Why?? Why do people expect to play one game for the rest of their lifes? Warframe already has so, so much content. Most offline singleplayer games are through in 5 or 6 hours, and they cost 50 dollar on release. Warframe, people have stuffed thousands of hours in it, and its FREE. So QUIT the "OMG DE MOAR CONTENT IM GETTING BORED", search for other games.

playing this game drunk is end game!

but seriously playing this game 24/7 is crazy, just like working 24/7 is crazy except if you love doing it.

play casually and i bet calypso gona come back , he's just tired  jugglin  stuff 

Calm it.