Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If Something Like This Happens?

--.B.--HARDCOREDAVE-

*shrug* If it says it slows down time, it slows down time. 

Cheap crossovers are just boring. I've never liked MvC for it just being a fighting game between two universes with no overall plan in mind.

Same would happen with these ones. Over all the characters presented, Warframe out numbers them and out-guns them. We have powers they could never even imagine and power that would make Shepard wet his/her pants.

I still doubt it.

I disagree. But not with the bit about not liking MvC, MvC is cancerous.

I don't know, MEverse has some pretty powerful things (the reapers>warframes).

But imagine how insane a brawl-like game like this would be. A pvp game where they pit characters from the most popular Sci-fi/Fantasy/RPG titles of the past ten years against eachother, in maps from all those games, with every character of their own game's UI and skillset.

Just imagine.

A multi-company project. EA, Ubisoft, DE, CD Project Red, Blizzard, Riot, Valve, FromSoft, 2K etc. all in collaboration with eachother to make a multi billion dollareuropoundetc budget octaduple A game monstrosity.

Who would optimize the game? Hopefully not Ubisoft.

Who would balance the game? Hopefully not Blizzard.

Who would price the game? Hopefully.... Praise-Gaben-For-Steam-Sales Valve.

So many questions. But it'd be so profitable. It'd be so popular. Just imagine playing Vor, being pitted against Handsome Jack or Geralt of Rivia in the BoB arena or Lua on Earth. It'd be glorious. The game of the century.

It'd be "9.5/10 Meh, it's okay." - IGN

PS.: If this actually happens, I want at least a 5% share of profits.

Edited by Separius

But imagine how insane a brawl-like game like this would be. A pvp game where they pit characters from the most popular Sci-fi/Fantasy/RPG titles of the past ten years against eachother, in maps from all those games, with every character of their own game's UI and skillset.

Just imagine.

A multi-company project. EA, Ubisoft, DE, CD Project Red, Blizzard, Riot, Valve, FromSoft, 2K etc. all in collaboration with eachother to make a multi billion dollareuropoundetc budget octaduple A game monstrosity.

Who would optimize the game? Hopefully not Ubisoft.

Who would balance the game? Hopefully not Blizzard.

Who would price the game? Hopefully.... Praise-Gaben-For-Steam-Sales Valve.

So many questions. But it'd be so profitable. It'd be so popular. Just imagine playing Vor, being pitted against Handsome Jack or Geralt of Rivia in the BoB arena or Lua on Earth. It'd be glorious. The game of the century.

It'd be "9.5/10 Meh, it's okay." - IGN

PS.: If this actually happens, I want at least a 5% share of profits.

This was the point of my entire post :D but let this crossover death match fighting game with mortal kombat style gore and fluid movement along with TPS and ACTION game elements borrowed from warframe and some of the other games in a open space battle field tile set :D

GLAD that theres someone here with the same mind set or even just start by collaborating with successful fighting game franchises like capcom, namco or MK and have them adopt a special charachter from warframe as a special unlockable charachter utilizing some of the famous unqiue weapons in warframes in his/her move set it will be great promotion for warframe :D

AND I WANNA SHARE IN THAT 5% PROFIT LETS SPLIT IT 2.5% EACH LOL

Loki --> Decoy --> Salvador firing at said decoy --> Backstab

Or

Loki --> Radial Disarm --> Salvador has no guns --> Dead

the decoy wouldn't matter because the norfleets would kill loki anyway, plus Salvador can have over 12 million shields alone he could just run around and do whatever he wanted.

That's just wishful thinking on your part. I can do the same.

Let's input the save from BL2 into WF, BL2 characters wouldn't stand a chance against the Tenno.

Besides Krieg's a weakling anyways. 

Rhino can just stomp and then he's in the air. In comes A scindo prime and off goes Krieg's head (and no respawn either, because Hyperion ain't there with their stations)

borderlands characters are far sturdier than warframes. you could just use the sham and then it wouldnt matter that your stuck in the air because you just absorb the bullets and then you use a norfleet and they all die.

Some kind of void dimensional breach would result to these scenarios

Some kind of sci-fi/shooter game crossover death match

c.) Warframe Vs. Borderlands

aeoabq.png

I created C for fun. I wanted to do more, but would have rather had a vs with another player of a different series do the defense vs the warframes that I had.

Edited by Janzer

The void is actually a wormhole that leads to the eve universe.

Our universe is of the "original old world", the one where the gate to New Eden was opened and later collapsed. We got left behind and somehow cloning to stay alive eventually led to grineer empire being established.

On the other side, the New Eden also had to struggle to survive. Their tech isn't as advanced because they had to pretty much start from scratch.

Admit it, it would be pretty damn epic if we had a wormhole open and suddenly we see unknown spaceships and all that pouring in and giving judgemental looks to Hek and his fleet.

DKqKxMn.jpg

Edited by kiteohatto

After having fighting crossovers, brawl crossovers, tactical RPG crossovers and even poker crossovers, I think it's time there was a shooter crossover.

One character per shooter franchise for the roster (so no picking several characters of, say, Call of Duty). Retain their trademark weapons with only reloading required and one or two features respective to their franchise.

The flamewars would be endless.

It is? my main goal was just to see if the community wanted some kind of game crossover between sci-fi games :D

Well, its game Vs Game, everyone is going to moan that someone offend their best game, for example, if I said Halo sucks balls, and it does, I hate it.

Im going to get haters, bashing down my neck.

Watch

Edited by LegionCynex

The void is actually a wormhole that leads to the eve universe.

Our universe is of the "original old world", the one where the gate to New Eden was opened and later collapsed. We got left behind and somehow cloning to stay alive eventually led to grineer empire being established.

On the other side, the New Eden also had to struggle to survive. Their tech isn't as advanced because they had to pretty much start from scratch.

Admit it, it would be pretty damn epic if we had a wormhole open and suddenly we see unknown spaceships and all that pouring in and giving judgemental looks to Hek and his fleet.

DKqKxMn.jpg

This would be EPIC :D

After having fighting crossovers, brawl crossovers, tactical RPG crossovers and even poker crossovers, I think it's time there was a shooter crossover.

One character per shooter franchise for the roster (so no picking several characters of, say, Call of Duty). Retain their trademark weapons with only reloading required and one or two features respective to their franchise.

The flamewars would be endless.

YES SHOOTERS CROSSOVER FTW :D

Most stupid post I've read since 2014 "Melee 2.0 is great" thread.

Well that's your opinion. and MELEE 2.0 IS GREAT :D

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

Hmm, all those games the OP listed have really good lore/plot/stories/personality/dialogue/etc while WF has none of that.

Perhaps if they did these crossovers, some this would give WF the personality it totally lacks! /endorsed!