Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Earning Platinum?

(XBOX)Big Boi TGA

Question

That's stupid. Thanks though. I'll be sure to uninstalled this game from my Xbox.

Bye, see ya never. You won't be missed :3

PS I have several friends who play this game completely for free, granted I have more extra goodies than they do, but aside from that they still get just as much enjoyment from the game as myself.

Edited by Kestral9999

I'm just saying that it's stupid there's no way of earning ANY currency to be able to do some customization of your character. You can't even change the color without buying Platinum.

Well that's not true.

If things haven't changed you just have to buy palettes, but there's at least one given at the start where to chose from.

I'm just saying that it's stupid there's no way of earning ANY currency to be able to do some customization of your character. You can't even change the color without buying Platinum.

honestly its VERY easy to make plat with trading. as an MR18 I can make 1k plat in a week

The center row of the Classic palette should be open normally.

They frequently give out color palettes on valentines day, Halloween, and Easter.

I have earned over hundreds of plat from trading and never payed a dime. Nether do I regret selling prime parts and mods because i know that they can be easily obtained just from farming. Dont like farming? well, you're playing the wrong game. 

Also you can earn plat from watching Prime time and Dev streams (Prime Time every Thursday at 7:00 pm est) which includes multiple 1,000 plat give aways, you might get lucky...

Edit: This isnt even a pay to win game, you are able to get everything in the game (Except some of the cosmetics, but you can still get helmets from alerts & color palettes on holidays).

Edited by (XB1)LexaHex488

You will spend $60 on a new Xbox game. So spend $60 on warframe and you will be able to buy a good amount of cosmetics and just treat that as buying the "Full game" and what you are playing now is a "Demo" only difference is that this demo will not end no matter how long you play it and you can pay for it whenever.

I did forget to mention that we have gotten Free cosmetics from events and the prime trader along with Free Color pallets on the holidays.

Edited by TriggerHappyWhiteGuy

I've made plat in this game, but it is in no way easy to make 10p per trade.

No matter what you have, you need someone that's willing to buy it. Most things worth 10p are either common enough that most traders wouldn't bother buying or too rare too have more than 2 or 3 of.

That said, if you're determined, it's more than possible to make enough plat to sustain the game.