Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Here Is Able To Take Wyrmius Seriously?

Matiny

Yeah, there are totally powerups, in classic side-scroller style. Blue is spread laser, red is firebombs, and yellow is short-range power lasers. They cycle through in a set order, picking up the same color you have increases the power (up to level three), picking up a different color switches your weapon.

It's still a little rough though, mostly because the music is grating and the enemies are capable of shooting from off-screen which really should not be allowed. I'd recommend muting music and putting on

or something similar, makes it a lot more enjoyable. Edited by Gamwhiz

Yeah,the lights remind me of ol...Ok ok we won't argue about it again.

No, I was talking about the architecture style. The lighting is pretty much identical to current Corpus ships. It's using the newer style decoration, like what you see on infested Corpus ships.

I like it. Wish I moved faster, or had a room bomb like got to use the push back ability.

I feel sorry for you if you take this OR Flappy Zeph seriously because, being a mini-game, IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY xD

Ml7sns1.jpeg

Better call Dr. Who, or the SCP Foundation...

Edited by Arlayn

it's a Minigame for chuckles.

i'm not really sure why it would be taken seriously. it's a little joke.

as long as it plays the way it's supposed to and doesn't have random framerate tanking (PS4 Tetris, anyone?) or crashing, then all the serious stuff should be taken care of.

sounds like your having a hard time at it.

No big deal. I just stopped playing it, and won't go back. These types of games are made difficult on purpose, so people waste their quarters... hang on, there are no quarters? Ok then it was made difficult for no reason. UHHHH yah, I'd rather get back to work. I had no clue a fun past time has to become a trial by fire.

I feel sorry for you if you take this OR Flappy Zeph seriously because, being a mini-game, IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY xD

Ml7sns1.jpeg

Of course I meant seriously as a game. You knew that I meant that... what else could I mean by that?

Doesn't matter? Oh so you don't use them? If you do, why do you use them? Like you just told me, whether they show up doesn't matter.

Of course I use them. You're the one who doesn't use them, claiming they don't exist and all.

Also, there you go triple-posting. Nice.

Of course I use them. You're the one who doesn't use them, claiming they don't exist and all.

Also, there you go triple-posting. Nice.

You just made a post where you acknowledged that I said that they DO show up, but whenever they feel like it. You also said whether they show up or not doesn't matter, and that their existence is what counts. Thus, you use them for nothing, b/c their appearance is irrelevant anyways.

Edited by Matiny

Of course I meant seriously as a game. You knew that I meant that... what else could I mean by that?

Dude. When are Mini-games EVER serious? If you don't like it, erm, geez. DON'T PLAY IT xD No one's making you play it. You have the choice to play it. If it ain't serious enough for you, maybe don't click the W or Z in the Appearance tabs of Wyrm and Zephyr. There we go. Problem solved c: You are most welcome.

Kq3Cwjg.jpg

Edited by PickleMonster21

You just made a post where you acknowledged that I said that they DO show up, but whenever they feel like it. You also said whether they show up or not doesn't matter, and that their existence is what counts. Thus, you use them for nothing, b/c their appearance is irrelevant anyways.

You're really good at reading wrong, my friend.