Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Love You De

Dogefighter

EMBER BUFFS OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

I just ran sechura with new ember listening to disco inferno

This is good.  You have buffed my favorite frame.  I love you.

In b4 people yelling about how this is somehow a "nerf"

*Clears throat*

Ahem.

-This may be a buff but a buff that fixed nothing!

-Her 4 still costs the same amount but its capped now!

-The 3 knockdown needs to guarenteed!

-All of her abilities are still reliant on each other!

-Her armor buff means nothing in mid game due to her health still being average, and toxic procs!

-Movement speed? I- But... NOONE EVEN ASKED FOR THAT XD

*Deep breath*

I guess you win the status sir

Edited by Jin_Kazama

EMBER BUFFS OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

I just ran sechura with new ember listening to disco inferno

This is good.  You have buffed my favorite frame.  I love you.

lol my brother is quite happy for her buffs

What else would you call a non-buff that actually negatively impacts her play? What else do you call completely ignoring the REASON people asked for a toggle in the first place?

I call it not negatively impacting her play and this being another typical knee-jerk reaction from the WF community.

Not being able to pick up energy during WoF was confirmed as a bug by DERebecca.

You can now turn it off to save energy when the enemies are dead.

She roughly 18% more durable when total EHP is looked at (and way more resilient to toxin procs).

As for why duration is also taken into account, I don't know. I think it's unnecessary too, but pretending like it somehow makes it worse is just spreading negative information. It's the same in most cases and BETTER in cases where you kill the enemies before WoF runs out.

I like when several things get buffed but then one thing gets "nerfed" and every topic relating to that one thing becomes about the nerf

Im not completely happy with it but hey

the first few days of complaining dont really matter

its after about a week when people actually start making builds and getting clever

I like when several things get buffed but then one thing gets "nerfed" and every topic relating to that one thing becomes about the nerf

Im not completely happy with it but hey

the first few days of complaining dont really matter

its after about a week when people actually start making builds and getting clever

The problem is due to how embers kit works there is no way to be clever . That's why we have been knocking around the forums begging for a buff or rework completely. Plus DE completely made this one a hack job by ignoring the entire reason we asked for a buff, instead making it MORE EXPENSIVE AND LESS USEFUL THAN EVER.

This thread is satire, right?

It better be.

I call it not negatively impacting her play and this being another typical knee-jerk reaction from the WF community.

Not being able to pick up energy during WoF was confirmed as a bug by DERebecca.

You can now turn it off to save energy when the enemies are dead.

She roughly 18% more durable when total EHP is looked at (and way more resilient to toxin procs).

As for why duration is also taken into account, I don't know. I think it's unnecessary too, but pretending like it somehow makes it worse is just spreading negative information. It's the same in most cases and BETTER in cases where you kill the enemies before WoF runs out.

actually it's not better factually as WoF is now way more expensive than it previously was. Now they have completely removed the viability of a duration build as it will be too expensive to use in conjunction with her Accelerant.

Nothing knee jerk about this reaction. Just a whole lot of fact stating which fanboys don't really like and DE has never been fond of.

Ah, the memories.

I know right Alpha SMH

Te duration on the 4 is strange

Im not sure what the point of it was honestly aside from helping her save a bit of energy

It doesnt change the mod conflicts she has very much at all

Honestly there is nothing at all to support the addition of a toggle. Duration or a toggle is the only thing that makes ANY sense. I personally say remove the duration. The addition of the duration on top of the toggle simply makes WOF cost more than it did previously.

Edited by geninrising