Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hallway Heroes.

Lancars

Though, most people I see doing this tend to use Loki or Ash.

I've noticed that too, which is sad as they are typically the more tactful types of frames, but I guess since anyone can use them that goes out the window.

The only acceptable hallway hero in my opinion is Vauban, and only because he can throw tiny Bastilles at the doorways. Technically doorway heroes aren't as much of a taint upon the community as hallway heroes.

I let them die... If your staying away too far from the pod then I assume your only there for the kills.

I have no tolerance for people making me waste my time and effort.

If you come back and defend I'll revive you.unfortunately some people don't learn.

Edited by Genzaio

Yes. The roll-to-unbanish is so lame. :(

It needed to happen though....

Too many trolling abilities in the game as it is... Limbo added even more.

I've seen and experienced Limbo banishing top damage dealers merely because they were the top damage dealer.

On Topic:

Hallway heroes happen... As long as the Mission summary is set up to emphasize ranking based on kills, they are personally incented for doing that crap.

That's just one item in a long list of gameplay habits that's bad for everyone in a defense scenario.

Especially the Alert versions which end immediately after the last wave is completed.

True Story:

Two members missed (the ones defending the pod) out on a High Noon Drop because the BroodMother that dropped it was still in a back room when she died and the mission ended.

Only the Hallway Heroes got to pick that mod up.

I like going out of my way to reach a downed Hallway Hero and reviving them up to 80 percent. Then put down a couple Starbursts to celebrate their valiant efforts to ruin my day, then proceed to lol as I return to the rest of the team while the hero unleashes their inner caps-lock warrior. 

I normally just sit and do something else if we have no pod defenders on alerts till 9th round then start running around collecting things if it makes it that far. Obviously we are not there to defend and I don't care about the kills. If we have defenders then I try my best to help. I do have to say that is one thing I enjoy about Eris (hate that planet) is that people seem to not roam too far with the MOAs now combined with the tileset.

But their fun IS ruining it for everyone else.

I just let them die. Or if I am feeling particularly mean, I go hallway hero myself and let the objective die.

um, read who I was replying to. The guy said we were no fun for yelling at hallway heros, I retorted that they are ruining our fun. Im on your side, bud

Honestly it sounds like yall are ruining your own fun, no wonder some players want to sit a short distance away from you xD

I have fun watching them bleed out while furiously spamming waypoints.  Them dying isn't really affecting my ability to amuse myself.

Doesn't take long to save another player, and all defense missions are just "bomb this wave". I guess people use defense to justify being jerks to others in game. Pods have way to much health, and the only way for it to actually be destroyed is if everyone on the team is garbage.

Doesn't take long to save another player, and all defense missions are just "bomb this wave". I guess people use defense to justify being jerks to others in game. Pods have way to much health, and the only way for it to actually be destroyed is if everyone on the team is garbage.

Or halfway across the map killing things and reviving downed players, also halfway across the map.