The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

We've circle jerked every bit of arguments that we can have about the damned frame to the point that we can't discuss anything any further.

I gave up on this topic last night. It's the same 10-20 people commenting on this topic and upvoting each other at this point. XD

I gave up on this topic last night. It's the same 10-20 people commenting on this topic and upvoting each other at this point. XD

Everything that can be said has already been said at this point. There's not much else to discuss, short of repeating the same arguments over and over.

Ah yes, generalize the forums and in-game audience as well. 

Because y'know, that strawpoll there is totally meaningless. 

It still shows that a fairly large portion dislikes it. You cannot deny this.

I wasn't referring to that horrible poll. You should know better than to use a small part of a community to decide something for a massive majority. The player base of DE is like a million or so isn't it? How is 1000 or so a large portion of 1,000,000?

Edited by EmptyDevil

Everything that can be said has already been said at this point. There's not much else to discuss, short of repeating the same arguments over and over.

Essentially yes. I think the hatred and/or love has been exhausted at this point. It was fun for a day too see everyone here lose it though. XD

Edited by Darkmoone1

I wasn't referring to that horrible poll. You should know better than to use a small part of a community to decide something for a massive majority. The player base of DE is like a million or so isn't it? How is 1000 or so a large portion of 1,000,000?

I said "fairly large". This is the biggest straw poll voting I have ever seen on the forums. So yes, this is quite big.

And don't lecture me on generalizing, you just did it yourself!

k i was looking around DE's twitters and i found something Steve said "When ppl see how it changes while playing they're likely to "aha!" and change opinion" well gotta wait now to see it ingame, if u wanna check the twitter just google

Edited by MrKage

I don't expect anyone to cheer to show approval or excitement. I never cheer and outwardly express my excitement. If you have a link to the event, i will watch it and view it for myself.

Sentients are a much bigger reveal than a Warframe though. We're finally getting the faction that Warframes and Tenno were created to fight against. That is a huge thing.

Reveals in the Tennolive :

Mios : 16m49s

Cerata (puncture glaive) : 20m49s

Volt Prime : 29m55s

Chroma : 46m36s

Rise of Bunny : 52m12s

Tombs of Sentients : 1h2m42s

Check the reaction of public. Only Chroma got no reaction at all. That really says a lot.

Edited by tocorro

Probably going to go with red and white. Maybe add in some charcoal grey.

-snip-

I appreciate the effort but if it was done sooner i would have cared more. I can't be bothered to watch these and continue an argument that is finally dying out x.x

Edited by EmptyDevil

k i was looking around DE's twitters and i found something Steve said "When ppl see how it changes while playing they're likely to "aha!" and change opinion" well gotta wait now to see it ingame, if u wanna check the twitter just google

Or it can mean that the "fire breathing animation" changes to different elements. It can look like shooting lightning bolts, poison sludge, or cold breath. I will take that twitter comment with a grain of salt.