Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Gorgon Cosmetic Feedback

CapricaSix

I'm aware there are tons of Prisma Gorgon threads out there already about the stats of the said weapon but this one isn't about that.

I was kind of half expecting Prisma Gorgon to actually shoot laser bolts or whatever you'd call them, am I the only one? :D

Could you please make it that way or at least something similar, that fits in with the different sound it has, making the weapon more than just a reskin with minor tweaks, make it super special and worth paying for? I'm not asking for anything too fancy, just a little bit of difference would be fine, for example why not make the bullet trail more noticeable and with different funky colours that is fitting for the weapon's name? Or maybe add some funky sparkly effects around the bullet trail, something that won't be too disruptive and won't affect the game performance-wise.

That is all. (and this is not a joke thread) :P

TLDR: I hear pewpew but I don't see it.

Edited by CapricaSix

If memory serves, the other gorgon's occasionally spit out a tracer so you can at least see where your fire is going.

This thing doesn't even do that.

It's a gorgon, so I know it's inaccurate as all hell. But i'd like to see the occasional stray bullet so I know how badly.

Seems like a pretty good reason why there aren't any additional effects.

I don't think it's an unreasonable request though considering it's just a gorgon, I'm pretty sure Miter does the most damage to the performance even without Mirage being present, what I'm asking for is more on par with Phage or that silly explosive snowball gun (forgot what its called), something similar and fancy at least.

I want it to shoot rainbows.

<3 :D

It pew pews?

It's still a "bang!" gunshot, just with a vaguely electronic twang on it.  Kind of in the same genre as the Soma Prime's sound effect.

I wasn't exactly asking to change its appearance, just additional effects or special colourful bullet trail.

I could go for every 5th bullet from the Prisma Gorgon being a tracer, and leaving a faint tracer in your gun's energy color.