Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And Now, It's Time To Buff The Glaive.

ROSING

The Glaive is a silent weapon, hence, has more relationship with the Red Veil so...give the mod to the Red Veil :P

I would not mind that at all...I have a 4 out of 6 chance it would be in a syndicate I'm on good terms with :P

All throwing weapons should have damage buff from 100 to 200 or even 250. also Speed buff, Glaive isn't heavy so it should be fast weapon. Swing speed should be 1.3

Actually, just have the blade spin every time you attack, so there's 2-3 attacks in one swing

This is now going to the first post!

Edited by ROSING

Actually, just have the blade spin every time you attack, so there's 2-3 attacks in one swing

This is now going to the first post!

they could just make the new stance mod do more damage then, its not really viable up close right now even tho it attacks so fast,

they could just make the new stance mod do more damage then, its not really viable up close right now even tho it attacks so fast,

In my opinion, I think the best thing is for the glaive itself to be buffed. It would be best to make both stances viable, because gleaming talon actually is pretty good.

Slash procs are, IIRC, something like 33% of base only? ...eh... it will niche it into a charge build and give the middle finger to anyone who uses them to throw from quick melee.

35% as Finisher damage, so it ignores armor and shields.  After 6 seconds 245% extra damage will be dealt by the proc in total.

I 'd like the glaive to have crazy mechanics:

1) Buff its base crit and status chance with LARGE AMOUNTS. 

2) Reducing the amount of bounces increase crit chance and lowers status chance further.

3) Increasing the amount of bounces reduce crit chance and increase status chance further.

All those that are saying to make Glaive a crit melee... NO. There are already a bunch of mods that are used to customize Glaive (Power Throw, Quick Return/Bounce). The last thing we need is there to be two more mod slots taken up. All crit weapons do is lower build diversity.

Just make the damage = charge attack damage whenever not touching the Tenno. That will keep it as a primarily thrown melee, but have stances be somewhat respectable.

Glave as it is is a decent weapon, Glave prime on the other hand is in a need of a serious buff.

I just cant help but comment on how my original ''glave buff'' post was shut down in a matter of minutes while this one has positive respones >_>

this forum has it in for me *puts tin foil cap*

I 'd like the glaive to have crazy mechanics:

1) Buff its base crit and status chance with LARGE AMOUNTS. 

2) Reducing the amount of bounces increase crit chance and lowers status chance further.

3) Increasing the amount of bounces reduce crit chance and increase status chance further.

That's an interesting mechanic, but you'd have to make the bouncing mechanic more reliable if you want to make it a core element of gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...