Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mini-Boss Idea] Derf Anyo, Son Of Nef [The Immortal Megathread]

I just realized something, that could work for Derf, if modified a bit.

The Zephyr's Divebomb is kinda like a faceplant. Only problem is, that Zephyr has to be up in the air to do the Divebomb. But anyway, It's 1:24 am here, so I'm kinda tired.

Derf Anyo, signing out.

Derf is not coming. He was a joke at the end of the Livestream

Also, to go from Darvo to Derf Anyo you need to add 3 letters to it and space it... how is there a connection? There isn't.

Darvo already sounds like him and has the back story that would work for a slightly more serious version of Derf. He likes Tenno, He asks for our help and tries to show off with his deals, he wants to leave the corpus as well, and we JUST saved him. I would not be suprised if he uses his connections to purchase materials to make his own warframe and we have another alert to go on with him where he tried to be a Tenno but we have to step in because he is in trouble. So we get him out of the S#&$ and 'train' him a little on the way, but he'll never be a true tenno.

Idea: Derf's fanboyism is a serious threat to the security and dignity of the Tenno.

He's gotten his hands on a Codex Scanner. With an extra-large flashbulb. If he manages to get a close-up, his unfortunate subject will end up briefly blinded and staggered, and their picture is immediately uploaded to Derf's social media page/wall of shame.

This would quickly lead to all hell breaking loose, as Derf's bodyguards/handlers show up to save him and the ship enters lockdown.

Another Idea: Sometimes he's waiting for you at Extraction, bouncing around like a kid on Christmas. He would prevent automatic extraction, and if he is present when the timer runs down, he ends up leaping onto the Tenno and clinging like a spider monkey while they fly off.. followed by both Tenno and Derf getting knocked loose far, far away from the ground/ship, possibly costing a revive or parts of the mission reward. If none of the tenno have abilities to knock him out of the extraction area, kiting is an option.. along with attempting to stuff him into a locker and wedging his box-helmet in its door for a repreive.

Overall i like the idea that he would not be a credible threat, but WOULD be a credible annoyance.

Idea: Derf's fanboyism is a serious threat to the security and dignity of the Tenno.

He's gotten his hands on a Codex Scanner

If Derf got his hands on a Codex Scanner, it would actually make sense, that Tenno try to get him. If he can scan Tennos, he can leak their weaknesses to Corpus, which would give the Corpus a huge advantage...

I just realized something, that could work for Derf, if modified a bit.

The Zephyr's Divebomb is kinda like a faceplant. Only problem is, that Zephyr has to be up in the air to do the Divebomb. But anyway, It's 1:24 am here, so I'm kinda tired.

Derf Anyo, signing out.

I've faceplanted multiple times when an enemy grenade gets a blast proc on me. The animation is already there...

Derf is not coming. He was a joke at the end of the Livestream

Also, to go from Darvo to Derf Anyo you need to add 3 letters to it and space it... how is there a connection? There isn't.

Psh. Derp isnt coming because he's a coward and would get his face kicked in. :P

I can not wait for the day to Ruk that Derp up! RUK HIM UP!!! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SCORCHED *BLEEPING* EARTH *BLEEPERS*!!!