The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mini-Boss Idea] Derf Anyo, Son Of Nef [The Immortal Megathread]

Haha, who doesn't know?

What I meant to say is that he can't use Ash's smoke-screen ability; wouldn't be in line with the lore. Of course he could use a simple smoke-bomb, but that would make him hard to see, not invisible like Ash. It's why I added "...not saying he couldn't use Corpus' teleporting system" implying that he would have to use other means of Corpus design.

Implying warframe has lore

Quote from Rebecca during Primetime LS.

"Derf is being raised currently by his dad Nef, So talk to him about why he isn't here."

DERF CONFIRMED EXISTENT.

OH GOD SQUEE.

I can't wait.

EDIT: something tells me that Nef won't be too proud of his son and won't be very forthcoming with information...

Edited by DoomFruit

Quote from Rebecca during Primetime LS.

"Derf is being raised currently by his dad Nef, So talk to him about why he isn't here."

DERF CONFIRMED EXISTENT.

Thats what I've been saying for the last 2 pages you silly you.

You sure love this thread, Blatantfool.

Well, to be fair, this idea is too good to be ignored.

C'mon DE, the community wants it, you want it, everyone wants it!

I've always been in favor of more 'Random encounter' events. The content of these events doesn't need to be anything too specific - they just have to be fine. Done right it'd serve as much needed spice to liven up the endless grind.

Derf represents both a unique and a pretty extravagant example of that sort of thing. So it gets my support. 

I also have a lot of respect for the OP.

Funny thought I just had....who do you think sold all the Tenno bits to Derf Anyo? Including the 'Limited Edition Reproduction Skanas'?

I'm looking right at you. Yes, you, Darvo.

Does this mean that Darvo is selling cheap knock-off gear to us as well? If I buy (for example) a booster from him, will I start getting less XP after a while?