The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mini-Boss Idea] Derf Anyo, Son Of Nef [The Immortal Megathread]

Derf wanted to be like the Tenno. Wanted to live his fantasy, but little did he know Alad V. Had a similar but more twisted fantasy...

First Alad wanted a warframe for himself, when he found he couldn't get one, he wanted the Tenno to serve him. when he found they wouldn't do that either. He decided to turn them into dogs he could control...

thus Zanuka project. Alad's twisted fantasy of having Tenno Dogs that he can control. Why did you think he was petting mag's face? He was imaging his fantasy of having her as a dog...

Why do you think the Zanuka was breathing, and stretching, and lounging around like a dog? Because its very much alive.

Using his control device, and goggles he got to be the Tenno finally through his Zanuka Project. Talk about the weirdest guy ever... and we all thought Vor was weird for killing us in our sleep, and also thought Stalker was creepy for stalking us... nah... Alad has them all beat as the weirdest, and creepiest guy in the solar system...

I think that you're right with this. Zanuka is not just some "dog", this is PROJECT. Just what you said
Just because... if warframes can be used only by the Tenno, then... JUST USE SOME TENNO MEAT!

Edited by Skynin

So i was thinking about Derf Anyo, what do you imagine his voice would sound like?

I'm half tempted to attempt to do a mock up of what Derf would sound like and was curious what people think his voice should be like.

I always imagined him sounding like a crazed fanboy who doesn't really have any idea of what's going on around him. But I'm open to other ideas.