Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has A Game Ever Made You Cry/tear Up?

TheErebus.

In my culture, crying unnecessarily brings shame to your household and pride. I would assume it's similar for many southeast-asian or south asian cultures.

That being said, portal 2's ending made me get in touch with the inner feels that resides within all of us, because of how awesome I felt it was :s

Edited by Somedude1000

Metro 2033/last light or one of the Stalker games,i don't remember quite wich one it was.

I approached a soldier who was writing a letter to someone and he was unaware of me,he was from an opposing faction as i remember.

When i got closer to him i pointed my gun at his head 'till he noticed me.

He turned his head around and instead of alerting everyone he said something like this :

"Please don't kill me,i'm not a bad guy but if i didn't do this they would kill me and my family" 

While i backed off walking slowly away aiming at him i was certain that when i turned my back he would grab his gun and shoot me,but he didn't.

When i've reached the door and opened it he said :

"Thank you,you're a good man."

I cry

Manly tears dropped

Edited by Snyphurr

Metro 2033/last light or one of the Stalker games,i don't remember quite wich one it was.

I approached a soldier who was writing a letter to someone and he was unaware of me,he was from an opposing faction as i remember.

When i got closer to him i pointed my gun at his head 'till he noticed me.

He turned his head around and instead of alerting everyone he said something like this :

"Please don't kill me,i'm not a bad guy but if i didn't do this they would kill me and my family" 

While i backed off walking slowly away aiming at him i was certain that when i turned my back he would grab his gun and shoot me,but he didn't.

When i've reached the door and opened it he said :

"Thank you,you're a good man."

I cry

Manly tears dropped

I think it may have been a STALKER game, I can't recall any Metro scene where you could do this other than in Metro: last light, but the guy surrendered and he wasn't writing anything.

If you mean when I was 5 and was playing some crappy horror game, then yes, I wailed like a tyrant when that badly animated zombie came after me. 

You know, I don't even know if it was horror.

*imagines 5 year old devoid screaming in fear*

<-- Day has been made