The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Saryns moult was really good in low level missions. Please stop balancing because of low-mid level missions. In higher level missions it melts pretty fast

If it melts pretty fast in higher level missions the timer wont affect it, then.

Saryns moult was really good in low level missions. Please stop balancing because of low-mid level missions. In higher level missions it melts pretty fast

no it doesn't, on infected defense you just have to put it in a palce out of melee range and it's GG

noooo, Nyx' Chaos has a timer now? D:
Was this also exploitable? I can't think of any reason why this would be 'harmful' for the game since you aren't able to use it on bosses either (not to mention that they'll target you anyway if there's no other enemy around..)

So is Moult time-based now or does it still have health? If it's both, I guess Loki is way better for a distraction.

Wondering this myself, if the timer isn't significantly longer than loki's, moult is actually now worse since it also expires when damaged too much.

noooo, Nyx' Chaos has a timer now? D:

Was this also exploitable? I can't think of any reason why this would be 'harmful' for the game since you aren't able to use it on bosses either (not to mention that they'll target you anyway if there's no other enemy around..)

To think of it, I never noticed that Chaos is temporary. The timer gives some more control of it. Also I think that this timer is not very short so you can count on good old long term confusion.

Wondering this myself, if the timer isn't significantly longer than loki's, moult is actually now worse since it also expires when damaged too much.

Moult does still have health that can decrease. From what I read, someone tested it and found that it has a shorter duration than Decoy.

7.10 xD bueno vamos a probar exito sigan mejorando y no olviden a los de beta cuando lo lanzen oficialmente xD

Como dice el usuario anterior a probar cada mejora se ha dicho y ojalá no se olviden de los humildes jugadores de la beta =D

It has both health and timer, and the timer is significantly shorter than Decoy's.

Due to this Moult nerf I now regret spending any money on this game. Thanks DE for letting me know in advance that this game isn't worth my dollar.

I wonder how much you spent without taking advantage of the founder for Saryn...

Also, I hope most of you are aware that being that this is an online game in beta that things change and such? 

Moult does still have health that can decrease. From what I read, someone tested it and found that it has a shorter duration than Decoy.

Unranked is about 7 seconds, Loki's is 8...so they are close...but the HP on Saryn's does kinda ruin it. I would have prefered them to just make it ground only and solve the issue that way so the 2 abilities are actually different, rather then Saryn just having a nerfed copy of decoy.

I have to say, you guys have impressed me with this update. I'm used to a different game's method of updating and hotfixes, but seeing how smoothly you guys pulled off not only a pretty major update, but also a hotfix in one night has made me glad that I put 50 dollars into your game. You guys are great. 

Due to this Moult nerf I now regret spending any money on this game. Thanks DE for letting me know in advance that this game isn't worth my dollar.

Don't let it bother you too much. Balancing is still being worked out and may go on for a while. I doubt they intend to completely break something. Just give it some time.

You shouldn't lose faith in a game from one change anyways. Especially one that may not always be there.

Edited by UltimaHiryuu