Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

I feel you I hear alot of people wanting a Vandal and I am so greatful to have one myself. I actually started playing on the last day of the sale of the Braton Vandal at about 11 at night so I was EXTREMLY lucky. Others weren't so lucky but I feel for them.Always though there are those people who dislike you for even owning a Vandal gun, and there's nothing we can do about it but rub it in thier faces until they shutup, rage quit, or we ourselves give up on the argument due to the other person being so stubborn (or we could try to avoid the conflict all together but where's the fun in that, just kidding). All in all special limited time things are great and deserve to be looked at in awe not as a sign of veterancy or achievement but as a piece of game art you may never see again. BUT those are just my thoughts.

How do you get the rewards for this event? How many missions do I have to complete?

As long as you killed a single fusion MOA in europa back then, I don't know if you can still get it though

I has Vandal.

No you cant have it.

Trade u for cheezburgers

Edited by GenQe

How do you get the Vandal? :P or is it a founder/beat testing reward.

Braton Vandal is an exclusive weapon sold on market by 1 credit, ONLY on Feb 15 to celebrate the upcoming Open Beta... Which I missed because of school. T-T

While Lato Vandal is an exclusive weapons that given on the transition phase to Open Beta, which is directly stored to your inventory (with its own inv. slot).

And sadly, there are no way to get these weapons again.

Edited by Athros

Is the event over, or was it extended through Monday?  Also, what do you do if you killed a Fusion Moa and did not get the reward?

Nope, it's not over. It's just the goal has already reached. There are still ~7 hours left 'til the event's over.

If you get that problem, submit a ticket to DE. But first, check your Foundry and your total credits first.

wrong, i was fighting moas in Europa just after it started, had to unlock the area but still, and no rewards, so looking forward to monday then

Lol, how am I wrong if it isn't Monday yet?! Well it might be already in East Coast and what not, but still, I'm right because that's what the devs said, so yeah...wow...

Frost Prime will be overused...  :(

at one stage, maybe, but then hundreds of more people start playing, or the game gets fully launched (and hoping there's no account wipe), Frost Prime will become a REALLY rare item, like Excal/Lato/Skana Prime

Only till they get it to rank 30 :)

this is true to most people that don't have potatoes, and even then some of those, that's why I'm building Volt as a Excal replacment, however now I'm worried, if Frost Prime doesn't come with it's own slot... :_(___

Edited by Ninjaboy00